Survival Retreat: A Total Plan for Retreat Defense Paperback – 1 Sep 1983
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ragnar Benson is America's most-esteemed survival expert. He has written more than 20 books for Paladin throughout the years on a variety of topics covering everything from weapons to politics to survival medicine.
Top Customer Reviews
Advice is sensible and practical, tactical advice is also given as it stresses that you need a strong overall defence plan and that secrecy is far more important than a shoot out. All in all a solid book that many people should consider.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
practical little reader to while away the time when fishing. not much actual detail, more a detailing of where ones mindset should be come doomsday: already prepared, or dead.Published on 9 Jan. 2013 by tel
If you've ever thought about this topic, but weren't sure how to get started, Ragnar will give you plenty to think about. Read morePublished on 14 Jan. 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > History > North America
- Books > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Emergency Services
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Outdoor Survival Skills
- Books > Travel & Holiday