Surveying Historic Buildings Hardcover – 28 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An essential book for all conservation professionals and students alike. RICS Building Conservation Journal A valuable reference book for the experienced which should be compulsory reading for students on all historic building related courses. SPAB News This is a book which can be recommended without hesitation to anybody concerned with the management and understanding of the built environment...It should be compulsory reading for every chartered surveyor in professional practice but it deserves to reach a broader audience...an instant classic. Industrial Archaeology Review --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
David Watt, a chartered building surveyor, formerly conservation officer with Norfolk County Council, is currently employed as Senior Research Fellow within the Department of Building Surveying at De Montfort University, Leicester. Peter Swallow, a chartered building surveyor, holds the Chair in Building Surveying at De Montfort University and is currently Head of the Department of Building Surveying. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Home Extensions & Renovation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Conservation of Buildings & Building Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Surveying
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering