Surveying for Construction Paperback – 1 Dec 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
William Irvine is a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. Previously based at the Glasgow College of Printing and Building as a lecturer in Land Surveying, he has also been a marker and moderator for various examining bodies. Finlay Maclennan is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Built Environment at Glasgow Metropolitan College, in association with Glasgow Caledonian University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Surveying
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering