Survey and Repair of Traditional Buildings: A Sustainable Approach: A Conservation and Sustainable Approach Hardcover – 1 May 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Richard Oxley takes his reader back to first principles in his very readable work, Survey and Repair of Traditional Buildings. His love of our older built environment is obvious as he unpeels its layers to expose the superficiality not only of the repairs so often carried out but of the approach of many surveyors too. Ecclesiastical and Heritage World
About the Author
Richard Oxley is a Chartered Surveyor and independent Historic Building Consultant. He holds the RICS Diploma in Building Conservation qualification from the College of Estate Management and is RICS Accredited in Building Conservation. He has an active interest in developing the link between sustainability and historic buildings, and lectures widely on this subject.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Home Extensions & Renovation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Conservation of Buildings & Building Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering