Have one to sell?
Surface Chemistry of Solid Liquid Interface Paperback – 10 Nov 2006
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"It should be seriously considered by the target audience and its position will only be strengthened as older texts go out of print and more people work across subjects."
From the Publisher
* An introductory level surface physical chemistry textbook, with a smooth evolution of ideas from familiar physical chemistry principles, allowing the student to develop a sophisticated understanding of the chemistry of surfaces and interfaces
* A concise and easily accessible book in a field where most books are overly extensive for modern undergraduate and postgraduate students
* Highly relevant to new researchers in industry, who often encounter surface and interface chemistry and need to be conversant with the principles and investigative tools, without being specialists.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|