- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Surf UK Paperback – 23 Jun 2000
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Surf UK is the ultimate guide to surfing in mainland Britain. Compiled with the help of surfers from all corners of Scotland, England and wales, this is the most detailed guide to British surf ever published.
- 160 pages featuring almost 400 breaks from Land′s End to the Outer Hebrides.
- Full details on the surf, access, facilities and accomodation at each location.
- Something for everyone – from grinding reefs to mellow beach breaks.
- Information on surf shops, surf reports, surf clubs and surf schools
- Fully illustrated with photos, maps and diagrams – in fact everything you need in search of your perfect wave!
About the Author
Wayne Alderson lives on the Welsh coast: when the waves are right, he surfs every day. He has surfed throughout the world for 20 years, and in 1994 won a Churchill Fellowship to work with the Surfrider Foundation in California. He works as a freelance journalist, and is editor of Surf Magazine.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great price, good pics and looking forward to catching some nice waves in hidden locations, without body boarders, surf schools and chavs (Newquay, Cornwall) getting in your way. Really enjoying this book! Four friends already asked to borrow it