- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
SureFlap Microchip Pet Door
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Works with your pet's existing microchip to keep intruder animals out
- Compatible with all microchip formats worldwide
- Also works with the SureFlap RFID collar tag (one tag supplied with the product)
- Curfew Mode - program the door to lock and unlock at specified times
- Requires 4 C cell batteries which last up to a year with normal use (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SureFlap cat flap with microchip identification is made of plastic material. All pets can go out, but only cats or dogs with corresponding microchip can come in again. Entrance and exit times can be programmed. Better protection against unwanted intruders due to double locking. Installation depth 3-60 mm. Variable at will with further tunnel elements. Cut out size 20.7 by 23.4 cm. Flap size 17.8 by 17.0 cm. Battery run (4 C baby batteries not included). Available in white colour.
1 x SureFlap Cat Flap with Microchip Identification, White, 28.1 cm Length x 26.2 cm Width
From the manufacturer
Relaxing inside not worrying about unwanted guests.
SureFlap and SureFeed products have been recognised as being ‘Cat friendly’.
SureFlap Microchip Pet Door
Keep unwanted animals out of your home.
Larger in size than a standard cat flap, the pet door is designed for large cats and small dogs. The built in curfew timer enables you to set the door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day.
- Compatible with all microchips worldwide.
- 12 month battery life (4x C batteries - not included).
- Suitable for small dogs and large cats.
- Can be installed into doors, glass and walls.
Programme your pet’s microchip at the touch of a button
Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory.
Install the pet door in a door, glass or wall
A range of accessories are available for glass and wall installations.
Intruder animals can’t get in
The pet door remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife until your pet approaches and opens just for them.
Use the curfew timer to keep your pet indoors
Set the door to lock and unlock at any time of the day or night.
|SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap||SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap||SureFlap Microchip Pet Door||SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Connect|
|Scans animal on entry - keeps out intruder animals||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Scans animal on exit - control which pets are allowed out||No||✓||No||No|
|Flap opening dimensions W(mm) x H(mm)||142 x 120||142 x 120||178 x 170||178 x 170|
|Required install hole size W(mm) x H(mm)||165 x 171||165 x 171||207 x 234||207 x 234|
|Batteries required (not included)||4 X AA||4 X AA||4 X C||4 X C|
|Works with all common identification microchips and SureFlap RFID Collar Tag||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|RFID Collar Tag included||No||No||1 tag included||1 tag included|
|No. of pets that can be programmed||32||32||32||32|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Operation and programming is very straightforward and once you've done it once, you won't need the instructions the next time. The curfew mode works perfectly, allowing the cat to exit from a certain time and then only permitting entry after another time. Only irritation is that when setting the time, you can only scroll forwards through times, so if you wanted to set it 10 minutes earlier, you have to go all the way through 24hrs to get there, which only takes an additional 10-15 seconds, but feels like an easy thing to improve upon.
Locking/unlocking works as advertised. Reading your pet's chip is simplicity itself, set the door into learn mode and then first time the pet uses it, the chip is read. The locking mechanism does make a fair 'kerchunk' noise when activating and can spook the animal to start with, but they quickly get used to it. The locks themselves are only plastic, but seem robust and have stood up to a number of direct assaults by the neighbourhood bully-cat. It was very satisfying watching it batter itself half-senseless trying to chase our cat into the house and bouncing off the flap which had locked behind her, hah!
4 'C' cell batteries are easy to install and if the display is to be believed, they've not been drained much so far, so I'm confident that the 6 month battery life is achievable.
Overall a really impressive product that I'd happily buy again.
It was easy to set up and register the chips of our cats by gently pushing the cats through the flap, this helped to train them as well. The cats have developed different techniques of opening the flap but both have been happy and confident to use it from the beginning.
It does have quite a loud click when the lock releases and locks, but the cats are used to the noise which doesn’t seem to bother them. It also marks as an alert to us of our cats movements, this noise doesn’t bother or effect us in anyway. It has been a great alternative to our old flap which would allow our neighbours and local stray cats into our home, this meant our cats didn’t feel safe and secure in their home. With this flap however, it only allows our 2 cats in and out.
We have found the different open/lock combinations very useful if we need to separate the cats or ensure they stay in (e.g. before an early morning vet visit)
We have had to change the batteries once in the last 3 years which we think isn’t bad considering it is used by 2 very active cats throughout the day and night. The flap gave plenty of warning that the batteries were running low, which gave us a few days to get to the shops to buy replacements. The only thing I would change is that the flap could alert you, somehow to the batteries running out, I understand that an alarm could potentially frighten the cats. I happened to spot the warning on the small screen one day and as our cat flap is in our utility room it isn’t something we regularly look at.
A great flap which has reassured us that our pets are safe and can come and go as they please! Highly recommended!
Highly recommended for construction, ease of use and bully cat deterrent
First one we bought to keep the local feral out and it did just that.... second one we bought to stop our bunnies going into our designated cat area (they all get along but I have a rabbit who loves cat food!!).... with the second one, we were having issues with the door not always closing, but could very well have been to do with the drafts in the vicinity.... I contacted SureFlap who had a modified, weighted door sent out within days (free of charge) and the problem was resolved. I have 9 cats so the doors get plenty of use!
Great product, great customer service.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?