- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Tunnel Extender in White
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Used to install the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap in walls
- Adds 50mm in length to the 70mm length of the tunnel on the SureFlap
- Can be stacked together to create a tunnel of any length
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The SureFlap Cat Flap Tunnel Extender can be used to install the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap, the SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap and the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect in a wall. The tunnel of the cat flap is 70mm in length and each tunnel extender adds 50mm to the overall length of the tunnel. Multiple tunnel extenders can be stacked together to create a tunnel of any length.
SureFlap Cat Flap Tunnel Extender
Customers who bought this item also bought
132 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tomcat uses the door to go out but he is scared to use it to come in... 😱. Kitty prefers her personal butler to open the human door, rather than having to push herself through the cat flap...🙀😜
So we are still not much better off!
Good thing though: the many neighbours' cats cannot come in!
It's very lightweight and cheap feeling, it doesn't appear to be the same quality as the one that originally came with the flap.