- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.15 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap - Brown
|Price:||£47.69 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£32.30 (40%)|
- Keeps foreign pets outside
- With microchip identification or RFID collar tag
- Due to extra mounting adapter suitable also for glass doors
- Can be programmed for up to 32 cats
- Transparent flap, low noise level
- Learns your cat's unique identification microchip number to provide secure access for your pet; keeps unwanted visitors out of your home
- No collar or tag required; requires 4 aa batteries (not included); 1 year typical battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Trixie SureFlap cat flap with microchip identification is made of plastic material. All cats can go out, but only cats with corresponding microchip can come in again. Installation depth 3-60 mm. It can be extended by tunnel elements. Cut out size 16.5 by 17.1 cm. Flap size 14.2 by 12.0 cm. Battery run (4 AA mignon batteries not included). With display showing low battery power. 3 Years guarantee. Available in brown colour.
1 x Trixie SureFlap Cat Flap with Microchip Identification, Brown, 21 cm Length x 21 cm Width
From the manufacturer
SureFlap and SureFeed products have been recognised as being ‘Cat friendly’.
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap
The ‘original’ SureFlap.
Only your cats can enter your home using their implanted microchip as their very own door key, keeping the neighbourhood cats out. Your cats feel safer and happier in their homes thanks to the Microchip Cat Flap.
- Compatible with all microchips worldwide.
- 12 month battery life (4x AA batteries - not included).
- Can be installed into doors, windows or walls.
Programme your cat’s microchip at the touch of a button
Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory.
Install the cat flap in a door, glass or wall
A range of accessories are available for glass and wall installations.
The cat flap unlocks when your pet approaches
It reads the unique code on your pet’s microchip or collar tag.
Intruder animals can’t get in
The cat flap remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife.
|SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap||SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Flap||SureFlap Microchip Pet Door||SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Connect|
|Scans animal on entry - keeps out intruder animals||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Scans animal on exit - control which pets are allowed out||No||✓||No||No|
|Flap opening dimensions W(mm) x H(mm)||142 x 120||142 x 120||178 x 170||178 x 170|
|Required install hole size W(mm) x H(mm)||165 x 171||165 x 171||207 x 234||207 x 234|
|Batteries required (not included)||4 X AA||4 X AA||4 X C||4 X C|
|Works with all common identification microchips and SureFlap RFID Collar Tag||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|RFID Collar Tag included||No||No||1 tag included||1 tag included|
|No. of pets that can be programmed||32||32||32||32|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I was really nervous ordering this cat flap as I was not sure if it would work with my cats microchips but I thought it's defnitely worth a try. If worse comes to the worse I can always send it back.
My cats live outside mainly - and sleep in the shed. I bought this cat flat to be fitted in the shed. The reason is because the neighbour cats will come in and help themselves to my cats food. I'm a cats lover but I don't like feeding all the cats - just mine.
I had an old manual cat flap installed in the shed - the side wall before. And the hole was exactly the same as this new cat flap - it was one of the things I was worried about - having too cut slightly bigger hole or the original hole being too big - even worse scenario. But not - this cat flap fitted perfectly into the opening made previously for STAY Well cat flap.
The only tricky bit was the fitting for the screws. They are in a slightly different position to my old cat flap but I finally managed to do this.
I did what the manufacture recommends to set it before even fitting/or if you need to cut a hole to make sure it works. My cats have 15 digits microchip - After inserting batteries - I waited 10 seconds then I pressed the memory button for one second and then the light was flashing every 5 seconds - which means it was the learning mode. I then teased my cat to pop her head into the tunnel - the cat flap registered her microchip and the light stopped flashing - which means it's set and remembers this cat. I then tested it again - when the cat stuck her head into the tunnel part of the flap - where the microchip reader is - and it unlocked the flap again. RESULT. I repeated the process with my other cat and it recognised his microchip too. I was so relieved.
I then installed it in the shed and placed lots of pouch food inside the shed for the cats to see through the door to tease them in. They were a little reluctant - crying for me to feed them instead but I persisted and the next day they both went through the cat flap and started using it as normal.
The batteries last about 6 months and there's a warning light before they die.
I wish I bought this cat flap sooner. I can now go away for couple of days knowing my cats get fed without the local tom getting into their summer house and eating all their food.
The reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 is because it is a tighter fit to get through. Fortunately our cat manages, he's just 4.0 kg, but if you had a 5 kg cat I imagine it might be too small.
It was easy to setup by putting it into learning mode and encouraging the cats to walk through it. Once fitted, it didn't take long for them to learn to use it and now they are far less stressed. The door unlatches very quickly as they pop their head into the tunnel, and they soon learn to wait for the click. I have had this for more than 2 years and can report the batteries last for ages, and there is plenty of warning when they get low. It is important to remember to clean the underside of the tunnel from time to time as the presence sensor is used to turn the receiver on and off, if it gets obscured by cat fur the radio is turned on continuously which can drain the batteries faster than expected - a quick clean every 6 months prevents this from occurring.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews