- Paperback: 142 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press; First Edition edition (3 Jan. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335210910
- ISBN-13: 978-0335210916
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 597,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Supporting Inclusion In The Early Years (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP) Paperback – 3 Jan 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Caroline Jones is Co-ordinator of the Early Years Foundation Degree at the University of Warwick, Institute of Education. She provides consultancy at home and abroad for local education authorities and voluntary, independent and private early years settings. Caroline, an experienced teacher, owns a group of early childhood settings based on school sites in the Midlands.