- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (10 July 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415496977
- ISBN-13: 978-0415496971
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 1.5 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 258,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Supporting Children's Learning in the Early Years Paperback – 10 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Linda Miller is Emeritus Professor of Early Years at The Open University.
Carrie Cable is a Senior Lecturer in Education at The Open University and Director of a DCSF funded research project into language learning in primary schools.
Gill Goodliff is a Senior Lecturer and Head of Awards for Early Years at The Open University.