Supportiback Posture Therapy Upper Back Brace, Posture Corrector and Clavicle Brace - Total Posture Support that Slips On Like A Backpack with Cushioned Straps - Comfortable Spinal and Neck Support
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ✔ GOODBYE, BACK PAIN. HELLO, BETTER POSTURE! We all know we need to sit and stand up straighter - but it's hard to remember, and even harder to actually do, when you're busy with a million other things. This back posture corrector is here to help! Its figure 8 design slips on like a backpack, gently encouraging your upper back and shoulders into proper alignment - relieving pressure, strain and tension, and straightening rounded shoulders and jutting necks. Just an hour a day helps!
- ✔ UPPER BODY SUPPORT THAT STILL LETS YOU MOVE. Gardening, cleaning, driving, mowing the lawn, carrying groceries - sometimes, your back needs a little extra help getting it all done. But if your posture brace forces you to move like a robot... what's the point? This back posture corrector is lightweight without sacrificing support, so you can sit, drive, walk, lift, turn and bend in proper alignment (and look human while you do it).
- ✔ BUILT FOR COMFORT. Some posture braces have elastic straps that go across your midsection, which chafes and pinches your underarm area and creates unnecessary pressure and bulk. This spinal support slips easily over your shoulders with 2 super-padded comfort straps that rest gently against your skin without rubbing or digging in. Plus, it's discreet enough to wear under work uniforms, scrubs and medium-weight shirts.
- ✔ CUSTOMIZE YOUR FIT. Back support shouldn't be one-size-fits-all. That's why this posture belt and shoulder corrector has movable D-rings and fully adjustable straps, so you can customize your fit and level of support. Make it tighter or loosen it up according to your needs! The straps keep the brace firmly, but comfortably, in place - no slipping, twisting, or riding up. Just slip it on, secure it to fit, and get on with your day.
- ✔ FREE EBOOK, & 100% HAPPINESS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We love and trust our Posture Corrector Therapy Brace, and we know you will too. That's why we're happy to let you try it out, risk-free, for 30 days. Don't love it? Send it back - no questions asked. You'll also get our exclusive $19 Back Health eBook - yours to keep at no additional cost. Ready to say hello to better posture? Add your Supportiback Posture Therapy Upper Body Brace to your basket now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Goodbye, back pain. Hello, better posture!
Remembering to sit and stand up straight isn't easy - until now. This bad posture corrector helps you undo years of slouching and rounding your upper back, and retrains your natural posture with minimum restriction of movement. Super comfy padding and lightweight design make it easy to wear at home, work, in the car, at the gym... wherever you want!
✔ Retrains your posture - naturally
✔ Thick straps are super-padded for comfortable all-day wear - no chafing, rubbing or pinching
✔ Figure-8 design encourages proper head, neck, shoulder and back alignment
✔ Easy to use - slips on and off like a backpack
✔ D-rings let you adjust the brace to your desired fit and support
✔ Heavy-duty stitching won't rip or tear under tension
✔ Fits discreetly under work uniforms, scrubs, medium-weight shirts
✔ Phthalate, latex, lead & BPA free, CE Certified
✔ Not just for back slouching, also helps with upper back pain, poor posture, fatigue, numbness, arthritis, sciatica, scoliosis, surgery recovery, scapula & collarbone issues, injuries and more!
FREE EBOOK, & 100% HAPPINESS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We love and trust our Back Brace Posture Corrector, and we know you will too. That's why we're happy to let you try it out, risk-free, for 30 days. Don't love it? Send it back - no questions asked. You'll also get our exclusive $19 Back Health eBook - yours to keep at no additional cost.
Ready to say hello to better posture? Add your Supportiback Posture Therapy Upper Body Posture Corrector Brace to your basket now! Add a second brace or any other Supportiback product, and get 20% off!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 109 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The straps are wide, so it can hurt a little under the arms, as they are also very stiff with the Velcro webbing. It seems pretty strong, with no flaws in the stitching noticed. The Velcro straps are long and easy to reach and adjust while you are wearing it yourself.
I can feel an ache in the top of my spine as I write (not wearing it currently) but generally waking up has been better the last few days. I am always stiff in the mornings, especially after gardening. I have done the gardening a few times in the last week, whilst wearing this as a reminder to lift with legs, not back, etc, and it's been effective, as none of the usual stiffness.
I am sitting better, though it is early days, I notice I am sitting correctly rather than my usual slouch when using my phone.
I attend a weekly reading group, where I usually slouch over a desk and read, but I found myself sitting away from the table and lifting the book toward me, which is something I haven't done in four years there, and didnt realise until writing this review, that its quite likely to be caused by the fact my body wants to sit up, rather than slouch forward. Although only a weeks worth of use, its been on for a good few hours a day. I did use it for an hour at a time at first, but found it comfortable enough to leave on longer.
My family have also tried this on so we can confirm it will fit easily all sizes from small to Xxxl, and more probably, though you then might need someone to help put it on, as the straps will fit you, but you may not reach them to do any adjustment.
I would recommend
Tried it on, feels really comfortable, wearing for long lengths of time shouldn't be a problem i think. Felt it change my posture straight away so hopefully after wearing for a while my body will learn to do this automatically.