Supportiback® Deep Tissue Therapy Massage Roller - Relieve sore muscles, prevent injury, improve mobility & circulation - self massage physical therapy tool
|Price:||£12.86 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£27.13 (68%)|
- ✔ DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE - ANYWHERE: Spinning gears relieve trigger points, knots and sore muscles on the spot. Whether you're stiff from sitting all day or sore after a tough workout, this massage roller is lightweight & compact enough to take from work to the gym - even travelling. It's your personal, portable, on-demand physical therapist.
- ✔ COMFORTABLE, CUSTOMIZED MUSCLE THERAPY: Unlike hard plastic rollers, the segmented spindles on this roller form to every contour of your body, so you can roll smoothly and evenly - no snagging or dragging, and no loud roller noise. You control the intensity - use a light touch to relax tense muscles and get a rejuvenating massage, or up the pressure to target deep aches, knots and kinks and roll them into submission.
- ✔ NATURAL, LASTING PAIN RELIEF, PREVENTION & RECOVERY: It's estimated that up to 85% of muscle pain comes from small 'knots' deep in the tissue. Supportiback Deep Tissue Therapy Massage Roller is designed to reach those knots and break them up, reducing pain. Use before exercise to loosen muscles, increase mobility and prevent injury, and after to break down fascia adhesions, increase blood flow and speed recovery.
- ✔ TOUGH ON KNOTS, GENTLE ON HANDS: Ergonomically-designed riveted rubber grip handles are comfortable to hold, even for longer sessions - no slipping or thumb, finger or wrist cramping. And the professional-grade, reinforced steel core means no warping or breaking, no matter how much pressure you apply
- ✔ FREE EBOOK, & 100% HAPPINESS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We love and trust our Supportiback Massage Roller, and we know you will too. That's why we're happy to let you try it out, risk-free, for 30 days. You don't love it? Send it back - no questions asked. You'll also get our exclusive £19 Back Health eBook - yours to keep at no additional cost. Ready for serious deep tissue therapy? Add your Supportiback Muscle Roller to your basket now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal DisclaimerWE WANT TO ELIMINATE BACK PAIN FOR GOOD.
Supportiback® - Your Back Health Specialist | Less pain. More life.
Back pain is the #1 cause of disability around the world. At Supportiback, we won't rest until we've eliminated back pain. How? By working with practicing clinicians to develop products that effectively ease existing back pain, and that promote good posture and prevent back pain from ever occurring.
"I am a physician and orthopedic and have tried cushions, belts and braces from different brands. For me and my patients, there's nothing as effective as Supportiback..."
Dr. Med. Kenneth Ross
SPECIAL Happiness Lifetime Guarantee
The Supportiback Deep Tissue Therapy Massage Roller comes with a 100% Happiness Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect is found, we will happily replace your product. Please contact us if you have any questions -- we're here for you (and your back)!
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Roll your muscles happy. Stiff from sitting all day? Sore from a tough workout? Need help stretching and rehabilitating tight, injured muscles? Loosen knots, increase blood flow and relieve muscle pain and soreness on the spot with Supportiback's Deep Tissue Therapy Massage Roller. It's your personal, portable, on-demand physical therapist!
The segmented spindles on this roller form to every contour of your body, so you can roll smoothly and evenly - no snagging or dragging. Use a light touch to relax tense muscles and get a rejuvenating massage, or up the pressure to target deep aches, knots and kinks and roll them into submission.
Ahhh... that's better!
✔ Quick relief for stiff, achy, sore muscles
✔ Boosts flexibility, mobility & circulation
✔ Rolls quietly & evenly across every body part - no snag, no drag
✔ Ergonomic riveted rubber grip handles are easy on the hands
✔ Ultra-tough reinforced steel core won't warp or break
✔ Lightweight, compact - easy to take with you and store
✔ Phthalate, latex, lead & BPA free, CE Certified
✔ Targets neck & shoulder aches, deep tissue knots, tight calves & hamstrings, aching hips & legs, lactic acid buildup, myofascial adhesions and more!
FREE EBOOK, 100% HAPPINESS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We love and trust our Supportiback Deep Tissue Therapy Massage Roller, and we know you will too. That's why we're happy to let you try it out, risk-free, for 30 days. You don't love it? Send it back - no questions asked. You'll also get our exclusive £19 Back Health eBook - yours to keep at no additional cost.
Ready for serious deep tissue therapy? Add your Supportiback Deep Tissue Therapy Massage Roller to your basket now!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I have only 4 stars out of 5 :
- did not find useful in using on my back as it needs a flat surface to work effectively; that means the you can get uncomfortable while rolling over bony areas such as, vertebral spine along your midline of your back, scapula!