Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 March 2015
One of my 3yo son's all time favourites - and mine too! We've been reading it since he was about 1.5yo and we can all recite it! Its rhyming prose which I think is great for a children's book.
on 30 January 2014
Nice, amusing book - shame it puts healthy food in a bad light by Superkid saving other children from having to eat something so disgusting as Broccoli!
Don't get me wrong, I hate the stuff and refuse to have it anywhere by my plate but I'll be damned if I'm not going to make my kid eat it, so having Superkid suggest it's something people need saving from isn't helpful.
I cut out a picture of a cow pat (don't ask where I got that from) and stuck it onto the page in the broccoli's place, which seemed to do the trick, at least until the child can learn to read, at which point I'll have to tipex out the offending work and scrawl 'Cow Pat' in it's place. But that can wait another year or so.
on 16 February 2014
My daughter is on teaching practice. the theme is superheros. the children have enjoyed looking at this book. and also been able to use it for discussion time.
on 20 December 2014
Loved it, used it with my class of reveption children and they really enjoyed it, they still talk about superkid!!
on 26 June 2014
Used with my Year 1 class and have been able to get lots for our topic out of it. Children really liked it!
on 26 November 2015
Good superhero book for reception children.
on 1 December 2015
Fantastic fun book that my kids loved.
on 26 December 2014