Customer reviews

Rubie's Official Supergirl Kids Fancy Dress Girl's Superhero Childrens Costume Outfit
Size: 8 - 10 years|Colour: Red/Blue|Change

on 6 June 2017
My 5 year old loves her SuperGirl costume. She wears it all the time. As a result it has been through the washing machine a couple of times and not disintegrated yet, so therefore this makes this a good product. Sizing is quite bit, I'm hoping she'll still want to be Supergirl in 2 years and we'll get loads and loads of wear out of it. She doesn't really like the shoe covers but I do, they're easy to slide on and fun.
on 20 October 2017
Very disappointing. I ordered this for my daughter to wear to 'super hero day at school' Like always i was late getting organised but i knew i could rely on amazon next day delivery to get something delivered quickly. The item arrived the day before it was needed. When it was opened we found that the size we had ordered (large to fit age 8-10 years) was far too small. we had a very distressed 7 year old on our hands. When i checked the labels on the garment it showed that although the item was in a bag labelled large it was actually only a small size. The only way we could save the day was to cut off the super badge and sew it on to her own t shirt and use the boots covers and belt to create a new costume. Even though we had a disappointed child at least she got to wear something. A total waste of money.... On a positive note if it had actually arrived in the correct size this is a very nice costume its is good quality and not your usual flimsy fancy dressing up costumes. But don't leave it too late to check you have the correct size regardless of what the package says.
on 11 July 2017
My only issue with this is I cant take the girl out of it.

Since purchasing the item she wants to watch super girl on TV all the time.

Good quality item. Detachable cape. Good quality fabric used!

Overall impressive
on 2 October 2017
My daughter looked gorgeous in this outfit when she attended a super hero party. quality is good and imagine we are going to get a lot of use out of it, not only from her, but her baby sister too.
on 10 October 2017
came really quickly and daughter will love it, recommend product fantastic value for money
on 26 April 2017
My daughter loved this. The dress and belt are still great but the shoes only lasted the day.
on 16 August 2016
perfect dress up for 7 year old. boot covers a little flimsy an hard to keep on correctly.
on 28 May 2017
Lovely little outfit
on 7 June 2017
Excellent service and costume was perfect
on 30 July 2017