Size: 10.5 UK|Colour: Ecru|Change

on 25 July 2012
Superga was one of my favourite shoes brands. I used to buy Superga 2750 in white every 2 years. They are very good for walking while dressing casually with a shorts, or a jeans and a t-shirt.
Once more, I decided to buy Superga, but this time I chose to try Superga 2950 in white. These shoes are lighter and make you feel really comfortable.
They are not for all seasons and for those who pick the white ones, they should be really careful as they get dirty easily.

PROS:
+ Still in fashion
+ Amazingly light and soft (Lighter than Superga 2750)
+ Comfortable
+ Many colours to choose from
+ For all ages
+ much cheaper on Amazon rather than the local stores

CONS:
- Shoes for Summer Only
- White gets dirty easily

OVERALL:
They are really cheap for what you get, believe me, it's a choice u won't regret. The only only thing you have to do, is to try Superga in your local store, write down your size and order from Amazon in a good price. From many colours to choose from, it is a must for all ages.

*UPDATE*:
- Not so comfortable when I wear them all day at work
on 31 May 2017
Perfect...so comfy, wide fit on them in my opinion, ordered a 5 1/2 which are a little too big for me, should of ordered a 5...but hey better too be a little too big rather than too small.
on 7 May 2017
Great style and fit . The fit was as expected - I am a U.K. 5 and the Superga size 5 was perfect.
on 13 May 2017
Great comfy canvas shoe, waited ages for this colour to be in stock in my size and well worth it. This is my second pair in this style, very versatile and lightweight to wear.
on 9 June 2017
Very nice
on 6 May 2016
Love these as they are not as chunky as the ones you see everyone else wearing.
on 12 April 2017
I've worn them once and they have blistered the back of my feet - even through socks! So, not as comfy as I expected. Also slightly smaller than I had expected
on 12 March 2017
Fab and comfortable ... 3rd pair!!
on 27 March 2015
Love these shoes!!!
They are very comfortable and look amazing too!
The only thing to point out is that although I bought a size 6 (UK) they are slightly bigger than usual (they report UE size as 39.5, and not 39). Anyway the problem can be solved with a pair of insoles.
Would definitely recommend them!
on 5 June 2013
had some of these about 20 years ago and loved them so much I wore them to shreds. I can't believe I've left it so long to get some more. Change of lifestyle i guess. I had the get the unisex ones as the women's ones only come in full sizes and i need a 40 and if anything they are a little too wide as I have narrow feet but they're still good. Would definitely recommend them. Fashionable this year too.

See one answered question