on 27 June 2017
Lovely shoes, and great colour. Bought these as an alternative to Converse shoes & the likes, as those are usually too narrow for my feet.
The Superga shoes are wider and comfortable, I had no issue walking a whole day in them. At times I could feel the shoe against the (outer) sides of my feet, but it was nothing to cause discomfort. I very much like them and I am pleased with the purchase. Will have to see how long they last.
on 3 March 2016
I love them the colour is accurate they are slightly large I have a white pair a size smaller that fit snugly so if you can I would say go a have size down as generally you wear with bare feet. My white ones I have had years and put them in the washing machine from time to time too.
on 6 February 2016
Amazing delivery i expected them next week and got them 2 days after! The shoes are fantasically wrapped and these are defiantly my fave shoes theyre so comfortable! I have flat feet so i needed something supportive and these are great but they squeak a little when walking which is embarrassing and the laces are very short.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2017
My feet are between a size 7 & 8. I ordered size 8 thinking it would be a 41, but its a 42. My error! Really comfortable, if slightly too big. I know to get a 7 next time.
on 27 April 2017
I love these shoes, really comfortable and look great with jeans, but smart enough to dress up with skirts and dresses.
on 9 December 2016
Love them to bits as I am a guy that loves anything that is for women now found these size 10 ladies trainer's wish more shoe manufacturer did more in size10
on 30 April 2017
Love these, comfortable and fit perfectly- plus they're a little bit 'different' to the bog standard Converse....
on 13 June 2017
Super fast delivery. Wide fitting comfy trainers, pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 18 August 2016
Wide and well made. Plus a bargain (less than a third of the price of a pair I tried on in a shop to check the sizing) and delivered speedily.
on 5 May 2017
I ordered a 5:5 as I thought the 5 would be small but I am awaiting a 5 now.
Lovely footwear, I wanted something a bit different rather than my usual converse!!