Size: 11 UK|Colour: Ecru|Change
Price:£26.95 - £65.34

on 2 September 2010
omg this item was delivered less than 24 hours after ordering, brilliant service and great shoes. many thanks
on 15 May 2011
Love 'em! I've been a dedicated Converse man for years, but after some 'trendy' friends got some of these and I saw them up close, I was intrigued. These are much more comfortable than All-Stars, more room for my toes, and the sole has a little more support (not paper thin like Converse), which I love!

The only thing I found strange was having canvas shoes without a white toe! I felt like I was wearing kids plimsolls the first few days, but soon got used to it, and I'm now quite happy to be a little different from the white toe crowd!
on 13 November 2015
Paid £50 for a new pair of superga mid shoes and they are awful. Only realised just how tight and badly designed they were after walking outside for a couple of hours. The supplier refuses to take them back. I've never had this problem before with any major sport or fashion shoes. I'll never buy this overpriced superga garbage ever again
on 24 November 2013
I love these shoes and will be getting more of them for sure.
I am ccurrently working 12 hour days and walking up to 10 miles a day (according to my pedometer anyway) and bought these to replace shoes id been provided by work (which were cheap Primark shoes). The difference is staggering.
Dont get me wrong my feet still ache at the end of the day but the arch and heel support as well as the good width and fantastic thick sole have give me happy feet.
on 8 November 2012
Bought these shoes for my teenage son, he absolutely loved these shoes. Generous fit excellent price at the time and very comfy. Would definitely buy again.
on 9 August 2012
I bought these Superga Unisex boots in red and was looking forward to wearing them. I would normally buy a size 41 which is 7 so I ordered that size.
They arrived very quickly but I was very disappointed that they were far too big. I don't know if they are men's sizes or not but Amazon should advise the buyer to buy a smaller size as they appear to be sized bigger than the usual sizes.

I returned and didn't bother with another pair.

Kate
on 15 April 2016
Perfect in the length but as with most plimsoll style shoes they are quite narrow once you have endured the pain they stretch out lovely!
on 7 January 2016
Looooove these! They look fab with everything. Size down half a size as they come up big & they also stretch a bit when worn in
on 17 December 2015
The superga writing has already peeled off after being bought 3 weeks ago and hardly worn, poor quality
on 7 October 2015
Love them! Just wish the rain would stop so I could wear them more.