Customer reviews

Superga 2750 Jcot Classic Trainers - Full Black
Size: 10 UK Child|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£8.66 - £85.00

on 31 August 2017
I bought 3 pairs of Superga trainers for my sons to wear on holiday, unfortunately one of the trainers logo came apart on the second day and as they were the only trainers we had taken he had to continue wearing them. As we were away for 4 weeks I am unable to return them or find an option to contact directly.
review image
on 19 June 2017
great ones, pefect delivery
on 23 May 2017
Very happy. Fits perfect
on 27 April 2017
Gorgeous trainers, old skool classics, great quality and I am happy they come up slightly large as my toddlers can grow into them.
on 25 January 2013
I love these and have worn them so much they should be falling off my feet!, but they are so well made that they are holding up no matter how much walking I do :)
on 16 August 2017
love these, colour, style fit great and delivered very quickly
on 13 August 2013
My shoes are perfect!
Very good, I love it!
A very good purchase!
Fast shipping, without problems!
Color and size are perfect, there aren't imperfections.
on 6 May 2015
Nice plimsoles, I am a size 4 and these fit fine though definitely roomier than converse, so not great if you have narrow feet.
Look nice on and are very comfortable and hopefully durable. There are no air holes which I am used to with converse so will have to see how they are in hotter weather but much better than converse in wet weather as they are more raised and have a good solid rubber trim all round.
Happy with my purchase and even happier with the price, buying youth although the same as the regular, were half the price. Arrived quickly and well packaged so thanks Amazon.
on 31 December 2013
Purchased these from Amazon and love them! Excellent quality and good fit. My daughter tells me they are really comfortable. Purchased for a steal but would probably also buy them at the full price
on 31 March 2012
I bought these for my 19 month old as an alternative to converse which she already has 3 pairs of , she is heavy on her feet and needs sturdy shoes/trainers . These are great I actually prefer the design of these to her converse ones and they come with an additional insole . My daughter wore them for the first time this week and when her cousin whos nearly 3 saw them she asked me to buy her a pair for her birthday . They are the loveliest shade of pink and my daughter seemed to find them comfortable I will be purchasing more .