on 29 August 2017
I've had these shoes for just over a month and morn them most days not doing anything unusual except walking, etc and already there's a hole in the toe cap. I'm appalled at how quickly they have worn away. Maybe I was unlucky and just had a dodgy pair with a fault in the material. As you can see from the photos, thw other shoe is beginning to fray. The material discoloured quickly and has a yellow tinge. My converse that ice had for 10 years have lasted longer. I was told superga were a great and reliable brand but now I'm not so sure.
review imagereview image
on 12 June 2017
Struggled to find a pair of pumps that wide.. I have wider than average feet. These are perfect - wore them straight away, I know what you are thinking you should wear them in first but I had them on for the day and didn't get any rubbing or blisters. Love it. So many compliments on them and they felt as light as air - plus let me run for the train at the end of the day. Can't recommend them enough
on 3 April 2018
Size 5 - ordered 5.5 as wide foot. Cut into achilles tendon as stiff and high at back, not wide enough across the toes and laces far too short for anyone with high instep to be able to fully lace and tie. Seem well made, will try out more and see if they soften down a bit. At the moment I like them if they improve with wear but wouldn't but again or at least only if on offer I bought these at £19.99.
on 16 January 2018
love the style, but a had some trubble with them, as I first ordered my normal size, which was way too big, ordered a size smaller. Left the second one for myself, sent the first one back. When i am wearing them now, i can feel, they are too small for my feet. So, my sizing with this brend, i believe, is not my normal size 6, and not size 5 either, but 5.5. Again can't be sure about that, as that's the one pair i've had.
on 25 August 2017
I really like this shoes how it looks.I been in shop and try size 3 which one was too small, then I try size 4 and was too big.They haven't half sized so I ordered from amazon size 3,5.I also checked size chart on Superga website.They told that 3,5 should measure 23,3cm. And they as well give advice for customers that take one smaller size then usually. When I've get my order I was dissapointed. Was to small for me. I measure them inside and looks like 22,5cm. I scared order different size now. I hope I find proper size in some shop because I really want to have them
on 22 June 2017
I'm a true size 5 and a half (with wide feet) and I was over the moon when I found you could actually order a 5 and a half in these shoes as this is a rare occurrence. Unfortunately for me, these are definitely more like a 6 (and very wide) and although I love the style of them i feel that they make my feet look HUGE. There was no delivery slip or return instructions included so I'm forced to keep hold of them for the winter when I can wear thick socks. I've ordered the grey ones in a size 5 so fingers crossed for my next attempt.
on 7 September 2017
Very Good quality shoes. I am very pleased with the purchase. I normally wear size 39 and ordered 39.5 as I have wide feet. They fit perfect, a bit loose when worn without socks but I can always put an insole so that is not an issue at all. In comparison to Converse which are narrow, they are much more comfortable for me. They also seem a bit heavy but again, it is not a problem. Good price too! And fast delivery :) Thank you very much!
on 4 December 2017
I'm an EU 40 and normally buy a 6.5 UK (womens). Based on other reviews I bought a 7 UK (which for this shoe is an EU 41) and unfortunately they are massive. Reckon I could have gone for a 6 UK (half a size down from my normal size). Good quality - no complaints there.
on 1 May 2017
These are my 3rd pair. I love them so much I bought 3 different colours. They're so comfy and a great price. Love them more than my converse. I will deffo be buying more. I have grey, navy and khaki green. All of them look so good on.
on 10 May 2017
Very simple but stylish and comfortable, good for summer! First time I bought Superga trainers, I'm happy with my purchase. Size wise, I read reviews and I ordered size 4, in fact my actual UK size is 5. They fit well with and without socks. I advise to order one size down. Fast free delivery. I ordered sunday evening, I've got them wendesday afternoon which is alot sooner than I expected. Also good price!