Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£11.41|
Save £9.05 (79%)
Superfoods that Kickstart Your Weight Loss 2nd Edition: Learn How to Use 60 Superfoods to Boost Weight Loss, Immunity and to Live a Healthier Lifestyle ... Healthstyle, Natural Diet, Natural Food) Kindle Edition
|Length: 78 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £2.99 after you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Superfoods that Kickstart Your Weight Loss 2nd Edition: Learn How to Use 60 Superfoods to Boost Weight Loss, Immunity and to Live a Healthier Lifestyle ... Healthstyle, Natural Diet, Natural Food)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book has some great tips on which foods to eat to speed up weight loss. I included in my diet oatmeal, goji berries, chia seeds and coconut water. I already feel the difference in myself
It keeps you slim by teaching you how to eat certain foods that can only help you.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Another thing I like about this book is that the author provides simple examples on how to eat each superfood.
Another great tip that I am definitely going to try is to add white beans to my salads instead of chicken.
Well as today is Mother Day, I am going to the grocery store in a few minutes and purchase myself some of these great superfoods!!! Happy eating!!!!
This book has a lot of unique information to do just that. I especially found the section about the exotic super foods beneficial as this is what I am most interested in.
I was surprised to see that it even had a section for healthy drinks--aloe Vera gel, anyone? :)
Overall it was a good quick read. Would recommend.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Cooking by Ingredient
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Natural Foods
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Special Diet