- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Superfood Kitchen, The Hardcover – 13 Dec 2012
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Morris details what's needed to create a superfood kitchen and pantry, cataloging ingredients from acai berries to yacon with flavor notes, recommended forms, and best uses. Techniques, too, receive their own focus, with discussions of equipment conventional (e.g., blender) as well as nontraditional, such as the dehydrator. Helpful appendixes include a superfood substitution cheat sheet, conversion charts, how to make nut and seed milks, frequently asked questions, and an ingredient resources guide." --"Booklist"
About the Author
Julie Morris has worked in the natural food industry for close to a decade as a recipe developer, culinary writer and cooking show host and is a spokesperson and executive chef for Navitas Naturals, a fair trade company that specialises in 100 percent organic superfoods. To learn more about Julie and superfoods visit juliemorris.net.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The recipes are interesting and unusual
2. I have been able to buy all the ingredients in supermarkets or on amazon
3. Everything I have made so far works and has been tasty
4. Recipes are very filling, healthy and nutritious so if you are dieting you don't feel hungry
5. It is beautifully presented with lovely photos and clear instructions
6. There is a useful and interesting chapter on the super foods and what they do for our bodies.
On the down side, recipes are in cups, but as I have a set of these it has not proven to be a problem.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews