on 1 March 2013
I could quite easily and unregrettedly say that Superbad is my favourite comedy movie of all time. This movie is just full of hilarious content, how anyone could disagree baffles me, I've seen this film 10 times but still laugh out loud at certain moments... The main reason I love this movie is because it is awkward. Yes, awkward. By that I mean that both the writers the the actors do an amazing job of creating some amazingly awkward scenes - and we all know that awkward moments are hilarious when we're not involved. I believe this was Jonah Hills first major part in a movie and I'm convinced it's what got him his recognition, and rightly so. There's too much hilarious content to explain, so just go watch it, please do, you won't regret it.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 December 2015
Amazon always amaze me with how much cheaper they are able to get great Blu-Rays for! I ordered this on my Prime account and it turned up without fail the next day. It's a great watch that will keep you engaged throughout. Very happy to add it to my collection!
|0Comment|Report abuse
A great coming-of-age movie. Buy it for your teen kid.
on 7 May 2018
Quality item. A+++++.
on 7 January 2012
Superbad is the tale of 3 teenage nobodies thinking they're a somebody. While getting upto all sorts of mayhem they each look for their lady and to increase their reputation in school buy partying and getting hold of fake ID to buy booze.

This film won't appeal to all age groups for obvious reasons, Superbad really can attract the mid to late teenage/early 20's viewer. I say this as many can often relate to these characters in real life.

Superbad contains many cringeable moments with great slapstick humour which was hilarious to watch and thoroughly enjoyable.

The acting by Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and Christopher Mintz-Plasse was, for each individual, superb and really well portrayed.
on 3 January 2018
Such an old film, but so funny
on 19 February 2018
Funny
on 3 January 2015
This film is funny at parts and the first time I watched it I loved it especially with actors such as Jonah Hill, however after a second watch I got very bored of the film. There is very little story line to be honest. I read reviews before buying it saying it wasn't great however as I enjoyed it the first time I ignored them. I wish I had spent my money on a different film now as it is on TV quite often anyway.
on 26 January 2016
psp movies at its best! So its great to watch these on the go from on the train, bus or in my room on occasion great happy purchase :)
on 16 March 2015
This film had me rolling about laughing! Yes, it is very crude, crass and awkward but it is also hilarious, with appealing characters! One of the best comedies I've seen!