Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £15.00 UK delivery
+ £8.96 UK delivery
SuperTooth Disco 4 Wireless Portable Bluetooth and NFC Speaker System with 3.5mm Jack - Juicy Orange
|Price:||£49.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- Stream music wirelessly from your Smartphone, tablet, computer or MP3 player supporting Bluetooth A2DP
- Portable product, carry your music everywhere thanks to its rechargeable battery
- Operating range: 10 metres
- Superior sound quality
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item SuperTooth Disco 4 Wireless Portable Bluetooth and NFC Speaker System with 3.5mm Jack - Juicy Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||4Cool Technology||TotallyGadgets||Trusted-Goods|
|Colour||Juicy Orange||Black / Silver||Gray||Black|
|Item Dimensions||15.88 x 12.06 x 12.7 Centimetres||19.8 x 8.9 x 19.8 Centimetres||11 x 16 x 9 Centimetres||11.5 x 33.6 x 11.5 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.5 kg||Information not provided||430 grams||1 kg|
|Speaker Connectivity||3.5 mm jack/bluetooth/wireless||bluetooth||bluetooth/wireless||Bluetooth|
|Special Feature||Information not provided||Apple Docking||Bluetooth Pairing||Information not provided|
Style Name: Disco 4 | Colour Name: Juicy Orange
The SuperTooth Disco 4 is a portable wireless stereo speaker able to stream music from any Bluetooth A2DP device, including iPhone, iPad or even iPod Touch. The SuperTooth Disco 4 is equally compatible with all other Smartphones, PCs and MP3 players that support Bluetooth A2DP. Use the SuperTooth Disco 4 with your mobile phone. Whether it is an improvised dinner or last minute party - whatever the circumstances you'll never run out of music.
Use the SuperTooth Disco 4 with a computer. Listen to your music while you are working in the office or playing your favourite game at home. With the SuperTooth Disco 4 you will enjoy listening to audio when playing games, watching a movie or a video - as if you were there!
Use the SuperTooth Disco 4 with an MP3 player. Enjoy and share tunes while camping with friends, having a family picnic at the park, doing odd jobs in the garden or in the garage.
Use the SuperTooth Disco 4 with a tablet for a mini home-theatre experience. Users can stream music wirelessly from any cell phone, tablet, computer or MP3 player supporting Bluetooth A2DP to a SuperTooth Disco 4. The apTX protocol keeps the quality of your original audio files to optimise them when streaming to the Disco 4.
The SuperTooth Disco 4 kicks out 8 watts RMS audio power with two speakers on the front and a high efficiency bass reflex system situated at the back of the unit. With its clean lines and harmonious proportions, the SuperTooth Disco 4 is the musical element that fits perfectly into your home. More than a stereo speaker, it is a design object: in your living room, your bedroom or on your desk, the SuperTooth Disco 4 will find its place naturally.
SuperTooth D4 Disco 4 Bluetooth and NFC Speaker
Jack 3.5mm audio cable
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I looked at loads of speakers, Jambone, Fox, Creative, Zeppelin, Bose etc.
I take my time and consider each alternative, reading reviews and grabbing as many as possible for tests.
They all had their story to tell, but the Supertooth won it for me.
Portability was key, so whilst it isn't as light or as small as a Jawbone or Fox, the smooth, basey, rich sound even at 1/4 volume was enough to ensure everyone was happy and able to play their bluetooth music from any ipod or phone any time, giving enough volume to trounce the inferior players. It's still easy to carry around and will fit into most bags comfortably.
My 1968 Land Rover has a diesel engine and is VERY loud on the road, but playing the Supertooth at half volume max bends my ears and impresses any (lucky?) passengers.
At night around the campfire, I encourage anyone with music to link into its bluetooth mode and we have lots of entertainment from everyone's music piece.
Volume, by the way, works from two stereo speakers pumping out 8W each and then there is the back-up of the 12W base speaker too. Oh goodness me, it's goooood.
Also, I was listening to it when a call came through on my phone. Music stopped, call came through on the speaker, just like a Jambone, at half the price.
Tonight I gave it to my daughter to try out on her new iphone and she thought it was simply ace, and wants one for Christmas.
Just call me Santa.
No wires, great sound, strong metallic system (no waffy soft speaker covers here) with padded case, this is simple and effective.
Charge it up in a couple of hours and off you go.Read more ›
I wanted a bluetooth device that has good sound and which is reliable. For £80 you are not going to get a better piece of kit than this. From opening the box to getting it to work took maybe 3 minutes. The sound is great - full and true. The battery really does last the 10 hours claimed, and charges quickly.
I really couldn't ask for more - this is a great product.
Firstly, I managed to get one for slightly less than £18. For the money, it beats most speaker under £30 (and some close to the £70 mark).
Secondly, it's much lighter and compact than I expected it to be.
Thirdly, I find its sound very clear and bass pretty deep. Not quite a match for something a few times its size, but it holds its own rather well.
Form factor is pretty neat, both when handling it and placing it somewhere.
You can have it play on its 'legs' with the handle at the top, or have it stand on its rear, which I prefer as it sounds more open that way.
Sound-wise, I find it handles classical music, namely cello, violin and solo piano very well. The same goes for rock (e. g. Scorpions), folk (Stan Rogers...) and some pop.
- lightweight, but not too much
- very good, balanced sound (almost all the time) with very clear lows, mids, treble
- can easily be flipped between a directional (on its little legs) and open (on its rear) sound output
- pretty deep sounding lows
- in very bass heavy songs, the lows can be a little overpowering, but still nothing too bad
- chimes when turned on and off a bit too loud, but short enough, so they're not very annoying
- no means to control volume on the device itself
The chime and, more importantly, the lack of volume controls, is why I knocked a star off.
Overall, for the money I paid, I'm very happy with it and I think it's very good value. Even at £30, it's still better value than many. The cons I listed aren't really bad and for those looking for a portable speaker with very good sound, this could very well be the one.
- has at least coverage of a large room (I mean bluetooth distance)
- has an own internal battery that lasts at least 5-6 hours
- easy to use/connect
- has enough power to fill a large room
- has relatively good quality of craftmanship
Why I chose this product:
- At this price category (below 100 pounds) I couldn't find any competing product that satisfies all my conditions (they either don't have an own battery and work with AA's, or they are much more expensive or too small)
What I like:
- the delivery was fast and precise
- the connection is extremely easy and takes just a few seconds
- the bluetooth works to at least 8 metres of distance including a wall between the devices
- the package also contains a cool and practical box/bag
- the tracklist can be controlled from the speaker (e.g. next/pause/stop/bass boost etc)
- very loud, louder than I expected, 28W with great power
- very long battery life: I use it at about 1/3 of the full power (which is already loud enough for a movie with my girlfriend or listening to music while working), and it boasts 12+ hours.
What I dislike:
- the box contains a 3.5 jack cable to use with devices lacking bluetooth (or A2DP), but the cable is of extremely low quality, and it already stopped working after just a few days.
- the sound quality is mediocre at best - it is sometimes even a bit irritating when listening to e.g.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm very pleased with this speaker, battery last for a long time, charges in two hours, the sound it's clear and loud, I recommend itPublished 2 months ago by chrysostomos theophanous
AN OLD MODEL NOW...BUT STILL THE BEST!
KNOCKS THE OPPOSITION FOR SIX
I purchased the Supertooth Disco 1 speakers in 2010 and they are still working to this day. The sound quality is still amazing, the bass is still very much there too. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
This won me over. Works better with iPhone than macbook but still very good sound. It actually has a pretty strong base a lovely generous sound that fills the room. Read morePublished 8 months ago by ProductNerd
Excellent bluetooth speaker , I need this in the middle of my living room so that the sound from my TV does not transfer up a wall and disturb my up stairs neighbour, The sound for... Read morePublished 8 months ago by eric weale