on 15 August 2009
Supertooth Visor One Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Straight out of the box and working. Easy instructions meant it was paired with iPhone 3g in seconds. The iPhone then displays a new menu when you make a call, and answering is as simple as saying "OK". You can play your iPod music from your iPhone over the device if you want, but the quality isn't too great.

I purchased this as a cost-effective way of pairing my personal and work phones at the same time.

My only worry is whether the visor clip is going to to last, as quite a bit of force is needed to open it.... but at least it isn't going to slip off the visor.

Only comes with car charger lead, but can also be charged with USB lead with correct end - e.g. camera/Motorola phone lead or similar.

Clear sound quality both ways - Great gadget.
on 2 December 2009
Have had this product for about a month now, and have used it quite extensively.

Pro's:
Battery Life is excellent!
Very easy to set up
Good value for money
Clarity of voice, both ways, is very good
Innocuous on sun visor (switched off, naturally)
Great at juggling many bluetooth devices

Con's (for me):
Charging lead way too short (but see battery life above)
Dont catch the wrong button (when trying to Vol up/down) - you are likely to crash. Set up device and leave it!
Marks left on sun visor from clip - I cant get it out.

Overall this is a very good product, let down by a few niggles that I am sure will be developed in future - if the manufacturers read any feedback!
on 17 February 2011
Delivery fast and very good tracking system. Product very light weight, clip docking on rear seems a little flimsy.
PRODUCT DELIVERS exactly what it says it will do. easily paired to my IPhone 4, worked straight out of the box including playing music through the unit.
Tested with various friends acting as guinea pigs, after playing around with volume levels the unit worked well, voice control very good and most callers crystal clear, where not I think this has more to do with their Bluetooth product.
Would recommend both product and company would deal with again.
on 1 December 2008
I have just taken delivery of this great piece of kit. It took about 10 seconds to match up with my Sony Ericsson c902. The battery was charged and ready to go. I found it easy to use, after I had read the instructions!!!!,the sound quality was excellent at my end and people tell me that they can hear me loud and clear, with no background noise. So far a great product.
on 19 March 2010
I did a lot of research on these types of units and this had lots of postive reviews. However my experience of this unit was not the case. The unit arrived on time and was well packaged. I tested it as soon as it arrived on my Nokia E75 and although the speaker sound of the person I had called was excellent, the recipient kept complaining that I sounded like I had a sore throat. Throughout the day I tried the unit out on different person, different areas (in case of poor reception) etc and the quality was poor in all occasions. I need the unit to work properly so I have returned and hopefully getting a refund.
on 10 November 2009
The product works excellent, It was so easy to set up, got it working in a few minutes, the controls are easy to use, and easy to plug in, not fiddly at all. Would recommend to anyone else looking for a similar product.
on 6 October 2009
Ordered this kit for my LG Viewty and works perfectly, paired with my phone straight away and still have not had to charge it. Voice answer is great for those who don't want to take there hands of the wheel. Only negative i can find is you can only use the voice control to answer a call, not to reject or end one.

Overall, I highly recommend this product for anyone needing a handsfree kit.
on 10 November 2009
Easy to use. The pink exterior fits fine into my wifes Opel Corsa. Good sound quality. Car charger cable is to short (or to hard winded) and results in that the unit has to be removed from its position on the sunscreen while charging. I have the same bluetooth unit in my own car (but then a black version) and is very satisfied with that as well. Because of the short charger cable and plastic sensible to temperature changes (between sub zero celcius and up to 25isch celcius comfort temperature) resulting in a broken jack, the charger was replaced with an HTC cell phone car charger with similar mini-USB plugg.

The black unit was approx 10 pounds cheaper and was shipped to Norway without tax (which the pink was not, ending up in a allmost 30 pounds more because of tax and handling fee). The black was a bargain, the pink not because of the price I had to pay in the end.
on 2 May 2011
I noticed one review of this product which complained that it was unable to connect to HTC phones. All other reviews I have read were highly complimentary so I was nervous about ordering this as I have an HTC 'Desire' phone. However I have to say it connected without any problem and I have no hesitation in recommending this product. I especially like the fact that I don't have to link the phone to the Supertooth each time I get in the car (which I used to have to do with my previous earpiece bluetooth). It take only a few seconds after getting into the car and it has linked faultlessly. There were very good reviews over battery life, and whilst I haven't had it long enough to judge properly I've only charged it once in the three weeks I have had it (and I keep forgetting to turn it off when I leave the car).
Lovely when something does what its supposed too!
on 6 March 2010
I bought this due to other reviews and I thought it was about time I stopped running the risk of points on my licence, I used to use my TomTom connected to my mobile (Nokia E71) but this was pants and people were forever complaining of a buzzing sound there end. The supertooth is light, clips on easily gives a loud clear sound ( I drive a Mini and I'll be honest it's not the quietest car on the move) I have no problem hearing the caller at all, most of the time this is the same at the other end. I have noticed that when it's running low on power (I'm a heavy mobile user in the car as it's the only chance I get to catch up with the office and customers) it starts to disconnect and reconnect or the caller describes poor sound quality there end but I always carry the in car charger (which is the same as the TomTom charger) and I bought a UK to mini USB charger to charge the unit whilst on customer sites.

As far as the voice answering goes it's very hit and miss unless you sound like Stephen hawking so I normally just tap the green button in front of my head. Other reviewers are right about the blue light flashing during night drives, should have been thought about more by Supertooth but it doesn't really bother me.

Over all a very good product for the money. 4 Stars