on 23 July 2013
This is a great piece of kit for using your phone in the car. It was easy to set up an only took about a minute to pair and go through my address book. The sound quality is very clear in the car and nobody has complained about the quality of my voice at the other end.
I first got this to go with my iPhone 4 and voice dialling was fine. One press of the call button, say voice dial and wait for the tone from the voice command on the phone. However when I upgraded to the iPhone 5 it was a different matter. Every time I tried voice dial it kept telling me it didn’t understand or rang some random number. It took me ages to work out what was wrong but realised it was Siri on the phone messing things up. I never use Siri anyway so switched it off. Hey presto voice dialling was perfect again.
One of the main reasons for getting this was because I wanted a way of amplifying the voice commands on my Tom Tom sat nav app on my phone. My old Sony Ericsson didn’t have the function and the phone wasn’t really loud enough on the motorway. Everything comes through this very loud and clear and makes it worth the money just for that.
The clip on the sun visor is a nice tight fit and the unit clips on firmly with the magnets. I haven’t had any problems knocking it when getting in as I put it on the left side of the visor. I never unclip mine as you need to bend down and look up at the visor to see it.
The battery life is great and I only need to charge it about once every 3 months, although if you do a lot of miles you will need to charge more often. It has only failed to automatically connect a couple of times, but you just press the power button to re-connect. Most of the time I can hear it say “connected to phone” as I open the door. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a hands free kit for their car.
on 19 April 2016
I actually find this item quite difficult to use and the instructions could definitely be better. There seems to be no consistency either with the volume and it's often too quiet even on the loudest setting
One person found this helpful
on 8 May 2014
Very handy indeed. Would have been a 5 ***** but for the following:

1. Called parties do not hear me well over the standard car noise. Perhaps I need to experiment with the positioning of the mike.
2. Voice calling is limited to 8 or so predefined numbers. May be there is a way to do it but I have not discovered it yet?
on 16 February 2015
Works well, although had difficulty in pairing at first, but persisted and eventually found phone and paired.
on 21 May 2015
So far really liking this product and its versatility as I've learnt its also useful not only in the car!
on 8 March 2015