Customer reviews

2,088
SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Car Kit - Union Jack
Format: Accessory|Change

on 18 September 2017
Bought this for a family member for Christmas last year but didn't think he would use it. However his daughter took it to use in her car and she was really impressed. She is at University quite a distance away so drives back and forward. I asked how the unit was and she said it was really good. She said the sound was good and it works great with her iphone. She really liked that it made her feel more secure while driving knowing that in an emergency she didn't have to pick up her phone. It Also holds its charge for ages and she doesn't have to keep charging it up. She loved the white colour.
on 17 March 2017
Easy to use
Always recognises phone (i am in and out of my car all day with my job)
My only grumble is its not easy to hear on motorway(i have had to revert back to headphones) the sound in my 8yr old car makes it hard to hear what the person is saying (and i have great hearing). I have found this to be the case with every blue tooth device.
on 20 September 2017
I've tried a few of these in the past and this is by far the best one. The battery lasts for ages and there are no connection issues at all. However, if your car is parked really close to your house and you leave your phone's Bluetooth switched on, you might find connecting to anything else is a pain as it is set to auto connect to your phone. Great for when you get in the car though.
on 5 February 2017
Had one of these since 2012 and it's been very reliable with an excellent loudspeaker and very clear speech for both caller and receiver. I recently bought the same model as a gift and they are similarly impressed.
on 16 January 2017
Exactly as described. Great sound when using for telephone calls. Pairing was as simple as could be. I've had several bluetooths for my car visor, and this is easily the best I've ever had!
on 23 February 2017
Wonderful
on 30 April 2017
wife been using in her van for a while now, extremely long battery life, very clear and easy to use
on 18 August 2017
Bought this for my convertible car as it doesn't have integrated hands free. Disappointing as the volume isn't very loud. Located on the mirror, callers could hear me fine, but I couldn't hear them. May work better in a non convertible car but for me, it wasn't fit for purpose so I sent it back.
on 30 April 2017
Brilliant product.....if you haven't already got Bluetooth built in this is what you need.
on 14 April 2017
Easy to install and set up, very clear sound and safe driving if phone call comes through. I personally foind it to be so much easier that tuning in the cigarette lighter socket ones. :)