SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Car Kit - White
Colour: White|Style: Bluetooth Visor Car Kit|Change

on 23 November 2015
Handsfree kit works fine as I would expect but there is a constant flashing blue light that is very frustrating at night. Why oh why did nobody realise when designing this? I wish I'd noticed this on the reviews before buying
on 30 May 2017
I didn't expect this to work as well as it did for the price. I have purchased similar before and the buttons were confusing but this one was so easy to use right off the bat. it has an excellent range - even picking up when I'm indoors! The battery life is good and it paired with both my phones easily. However it does think i am using voice commands when I sing to my music - lol
UPDATE - can no longer use thanks to iphone update. I have followed all the tips and tricks on google to re connect but with no joy.
on 20 December 2017
Really decent little device - reliable with a good battery and connects when your in (or near) your car.

So well priced for something that you will use regularly and as good (if not better) quality than the parrot visor kit that has a rubbish battery life.

I shopped around for ages and tried 2 or 3 visors and this was by far the best - don't waste your time looking at others and just get this one!
on 27 August 2015
As per so many good reviews I've been using this for a week and it is such a fantastic bit of kit! I purchased an older car and the bluetooth couldn't be upgraded for new smart phones so I purchased this and a Phone Holder for Air Vent, Magnetic Cradle Car Mount Dock (holds your phone perfectly!) and it is just superb!
I still need to find the right function on my phone to use voice dialling but that's my phone (or me) and not this device! Whenever I use it the clarity is amazing! My son in the back of the car can be heard very clearly by my Dad who wears hearing aids! He said it's the best clarity that he's heard and he paid £220 for a Parrot, which is a good device but price wise is very expensive! I leave it on so it automatically connects whenever I open the car door and gives an audible bleep so you know you're connected. It will last for 40 days in standby mode so as long as I remember to charge it every month then it'll be fine. It also is very quick to charge fully.
I got this for £30 so an absolute bargain and it works a treat. Very, very pleased.
on 3 January 2017
For me the only issue with this product was volume. Travelling over 40/50mph you cannot hear very well at all even worse if they are on Bluetooth also - but grey build design, battery life is excellent and easy to use.. oh the flashing blue LED at night is annoying and completely not necessary!
on 11 June 2017
Works great sometimes even stays connected from the house if I forget to switch it off when I leave the car
on 24 January 2016
This is my second SuperTooth Buddy, bought for my daughter as a consequence of my good experience over the past few years.

The device will happily stay on standby for weeks at a time: when the battery is getting low it starts making a series of loud beeps, which is disconcerting at first. However it is easily re-charged either using the cigarette lighter cable supplied or via any micro-USB cable.

The SuperTooth fits easily onto the visor, so making and receiving calls is a cinch. With my Nexus 5, it is simply a matter of pushing the call button, waiting 10 seconds for the 2nd beep and then saying "Call Fred mobile". The device repeats that back to you and then dials Fred. Simples!

It normally connects as soon as you approach the car, though occasionally there is a slight delay. The sound quality is good and the device will pick up speech from your passenger (not always what you want!).

The only downside is that the Bluetooth has quite a long range: the car can be parked in the street, you can be in the house, 2 stories up and the phone will connect mid-conversation leaving you wondering where the caller has gone! Meanwhile they are talking to an empty car.....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 February 2015
The Supertooth buddy hands free set is easy to operate and has a long battery life. It has support for auto-connectivity providing your device has its bluetooth turned on and it has been manually paired once before.

We have white and black units and they are both very attractive. The sound quality is good.

My only complaint would be towards the auto-connectivity. My partners iPhone 4S automatically connects to the supertooth headset almost immediately when entering the car. My iPhone 4 however often fails to auto-connect at all and sometimes first occurs 10-15 minutes after entering the car.

In addition to this, if I pair the devices manually by pressing the green button (on the supertooth), the devices connect but my phones voice control is also engaged at the same time which resulted in calling one of my contacts whilist driving by mistake.
on 18 September 2017
Bought this for a family member for Christmas last year but didn't think he would use it. However his daughter took it to use in her car and she was really impressed. She is at University quite a distance away so drives back and forward. I asked how the unit was and she said it was really good. She said the sound was good and it works great with her iphone. She really liked that it made her feel more secure while driving knowing that in an emergency she didn't have to pick up her phone. It Also holds its charge for ages and she doesn't have to keep charging it up. She loved the white colour.
on 17 March 2017
Easy to use
Always recognises phone (i am in and out of my car all day with my job)
My only grumble is its not easy to hear on motorway(i have had to revert back to headphones) the sound in my 8yr old car makes it hard to hear what the person is saying (and i have great hearing). I have found this to be the case with every blue tooth device.