Super-heavy Tanks of World War II (New Vanguard) Paperback – 20 Nov 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A detailed study of the super-heavy tanks of World War II, from those that saw service to those that never made it off the drawing board.
About the Author
Kenneth W Estes is a 1969 Naval Academy graduate who served in a variety of command and staff assignments in the US Marine Corps until his retirement in 1993. He earned his doctorate in European History in 1984 and has taught at Duke University, the US Naval Academy, and local schools. He is the editor of several books, and has written extensively in military and academic journals throughout his career. Kenneth was made an Honorary Legionnaire in the Spanish Legion in 1992.
Ian Palmer is a highly experienced digital artist. A graduate in 3D Design, he currently works as Art Director for a leading UK games developer.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An interesting coverage of bizarre extremes taken on by the
Military industrial complexes of their day.
I do like the British Tortoise however.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military History > Encyclopaedias & Pictorials
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Weapons
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Vehicles
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence