Customer reviews

on 20 July 2017
What a brilliant zombie book! I always wanted to read a zombie themed book, although I am not keen on blood or gore, but the idea of a town that changes and people disappear and a fight for survival sounded thrilling. This book delivered that for me! I feel it may be aimed at a younger readers, compared to the walking dead type tales but this suited me. All I wanted was a fun read. I really like the main characters, and the fact there are only three! great descriptions and laugh out loud moments.
on 5 February 2016
I was lead into this book when I read Harry Plotter it was added on as a chapter at the end of the book and I really enjoyed it, it gave you the option to buy the full version which I had to do as the story is quite exciting, this book is really for average age of 12 to13 I would say but it would be enjoyed by older or younger as I am a lot older but loved the Harry Potter books it appeals to me being young at heart and prefer some of the young adult books. This is definitely worth a read and there are other bonus stories at the end of the book good value for money. I will certainly look out for books written by MJ Ware in future.
on 3 July 2016
I like this book because it is very enjoy able with comedy even when being attacked by a town of zombies and military attacking

This book has inspired me to design a game on sploder based on this book I rate this 7- any age because it has complex features(and killer zombies). please play the game I designed at http sploder.com by hello910
on 9 October 2016
A really enjoyable read! Fun and enough action to keep you entertained from start to finish. Heck, it managed to keep my mind off the pain of a tattoo being done, so it deserves 5 stars just for that! Hoping for a sequel!
on 6 October 2017
This is a great read for all ages both me and my son loved it.

- - - - -
on 25 June 2017
Great little read . Enjoyed the book even though not into the zombie thing. Short enough story to read in an afternoon.
on 7 April 2016
OMG such a good book although gets slightly nerve racking HIGHLY recommend it lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
on 15 July 2013
I thought the story was very good. Enjoyable found out if we did see some zombies how to kill them
on 10 September 2013
i loved this book, very entertaining. although one part near the end is very sad and made me cry like a baby!
on 23 May 2014
Good book but sad as well good description of what is happening I liked it a lot fun and I recommend it