Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Find the latest releases and bundle offers on Nintendo 3DS.
|Price:||£14.19 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Online / Local WiFi Multiplayer – Fight your friends around the world or in the same room with the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo’s online network at launch.
- 35 Playable Characters – Play as a huge array of fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
- Figurine Mode – The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand-new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. When passing by another Nintendo 3DS owner, your chosen figurines will automatically battle via StreetPass. Next time you play the game you can view the results and collect your loot.
- 3D Mode – A new over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering an exciting new perspective of the action.
- Game Sharing – Play a game with a friend using the ever-popular Ryu, even when they don’t have a cartridge!
- Be A Spectator – With the Spectator Mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live.
- Lite/Pro Control Modes – By utilizing a customizable touch screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite) and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three punches (Pro).
- The latest chapter of the most famous fighting game of all time, now portable and in stereoscopic 3D
- Bring your Street Fighter experience everywhere with local multiplayer battles, online multiplayer and the Figure Collection minigame
- Set up a shortcut for hard to execute moves on the touch screen and pull off massive combos with the touch of a finger
- New mode called "3D battle" in which matches are presented from an over-the-shoulder camera that gives the battle a much more cinematic and impressive feel
- Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos
- New Ultra Combo Gauge which fills up when receiving damage and can be used to perform an extra powerful Ultra Combo
- New Figurine Mode, which utilises the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS system to add a collectible meta-game
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Capcom's critically acclaimed Super Street Fighter IV is now the ultimate portable 3D fighting game, available as a launch title for the Nintendo 3DS. Packed with 35 playable characters, new modes and features including online/local WiFi multiplayer, a collectible Figurine mode where 3DS units automatically battle via Street Pass, a 3D over-the-shoulder camera and customizable Simple and Pro Controls, the console experience is now even better and in the palm of your hands. Redefining the handheld fighting game experience, it is the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo's online network at launch.
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition is the Nintendo 3DS version of the hugely successful home console version Super Street Fighter IV. It builds on the historic arcade success of previous titles in the fighting game series like Street Fighter II and Street Fighter III.
Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition expands the action by allowing you to fight your friends around the world using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service.
The player can fight CPU or human controlled opponents in a series of matches, depleting the energy bar of the opponent is the required condition to win each match
New to the Nintendo 3DS version of this game are fully stereoscopic 3D visuals, enhanced online functionalities and a new mode called "3D battle" in which matches are presented from an over-the-shoulder camera that gives the battle a much more cinematic and impressive feel. Also new to the StreetFighter franchise is the Figurine Mode, which utilises the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS system to add a collectible meta-game.
For those new to the series, a simple mode has been added allowing players to pull off challenging moves with a single touch of the screen.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
And I've been glad with my purchase so far decision!
The main selling point of course is the 3D visuals, it adds nothing at all to the gameplay, but it just looks really cool to see my favourite characters and backgrounds in 3D.
However, if I'm in a frantic online battle then I will usually turn the 3D off (with a quick flick down of the 3d slider) as the 3d visuals will probably get distorted as I mash the buttons and shake the console.
There is a new "over-the-shoulder" viewpoint which you can play the game in, but I tried it for a couple of minutes and then decided not to use it again. I suppose that the viewpoint helps exaggerates the 3D even more, but it makes the game hard to play as your view is more limited.
The 3DS version has all the characters and levels, as well as the trials. You also earn icons and tags which you can set against your character, which are then visible to other players when you go for online fighting (this will be familiar to people who already have the Xbox or PS3 version).
It has an online mode which works well. I spent 3 hours playing online, and had to stop when the battery light started flashing red. If you want to fight online then the game will match you against another unknown player (or a friend, if you prefer). It doesn't have any online tournament modes, which is a slight pity, but not a big deal.
The other major factor is the controls.Read more ›
I haven't tried the 3D mode. I've only used the standard arcade mode. The 3D is still noticeable without being distracting.
I like the fact you can play online without having to worry about friends codes.
This is a perfect fighter for the 3DS. Fans of Street Fighter shouldn't miss on this one at all.
This isn't just a half baked port of the hd console game; it has every single fighter, every single stage, and nearly every mode of its home console counterparts, albeit with less flashy graphics. That being said the graphics are still beautiful, and the 3d really adds a sense of immersion to the fighting experience. Unfortunately the backgrounds in the stages no longer move, but there had to be sacrifices made somewhere and frankly I'd much rather lose out on a moving background than on characters.
There are even a number of additions to the game. There is now an option to have complicated moves mapped to touch screen buttons, making the game a lot more accessible for newcomers. As a street fighter fan that avidly memorises all the button presses required to pull off the complicated special moves I was at first mortified by this addition, but there is the option to turn these off for the full hardcore experience. The buttons are a blessing if you are just getting into street fighter, and allow you to concentrate more on the timing of your moves rather than memorising the presses required. There are also some neat additions in the guise of StreetPass and SpotPass funtionality. In terms of StreePass there are over 499 figures to collect (lol 500) and battle with random people (don't worry parents- they don't meet the people they battle) and these take forever to collect. Capcom are also using SpotPass to distribute things like these figures.
In short, this is amazing. Super Street Fighter 4 in 3d on a portable console. What more could you ask for?
I wanted to give this a try since I heard many good things about it and I was excited to check out Streetpass.
There are tons of characters, costumes and extra settings. The large range of difficulty options are nice along with Arcade and Versus modes. There are some unique parts of the 3DS version such as a mode designed to make the most of the 3D and collectable figurines.
I found myself drawn to characters like Vega and Bison. Overall it's a fantastic game and worth picking up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Paid a few quid for this and they loved it, the result was they bought the street fighter games for the xbox, then ps4! a great game and a great price!Published 3 months ago by lmp
Superb! Just wish I had a mini arcade stick to glue onto my 2DS ^_^Published 3 months ago by GoldenBuddha777
Son was after this for ages. Very good price. Quick delivery. Packed well.Published 5 months ago by Saadia Jamall
Considering it's a handheld console game it really is a fantastic port. The gameplay is spot on and definitely up there with the home consoles, the only noticeable visual... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Ferrety6012