Format: Hardcover|Change

on 30 September 2013
My boys are really into science - they are particularly fascinated with gravity and magnetism but they are still really young (3 when we bought this). This book will be used for a very long time, at the moment we talk about the pictures and do experiments based on what we see, they are able to grasp the concepts in the book as the illustrations are excellent for the purpose. As they get older they will be able to read the book themselves and gain even more knowledge about who made the scientific discoveries and when. This book has enabled me to feed their curiosity without making the subject dry or boring.
on 20 July 2013
I bought this for my 4 and 6 year olds and they love it. As a Science teacher, I am keen to get my kids into Science at an early age. This contains lots of info with experiments to try. It is full of pop ups, flaps and other interactive parts which makes it very engaging. I showed my colleagues and they all want copies too!
on 3 December 2015
Lots of flaps and interesting subjects. I bought all three books by this author and my 4 year old son loves them.
I bought That's life, Matters Matters, Feel the Force.

All 3 brilliant and I only paid £7 each for them from Book depository via amazon.
on 11 February 2016
Great book. We bought this for our boys when they were 6 years old and they loved it. Fun as well as informative and easy for the children to read themselves and see the working mechanics of the pop up elements. Very clever.
on 18 September 2015
Excellent book for science beginners, the beautiful illustrations keep them interested, even my 2 year old keeps pulling it off the shelf just to pull the tabs , good stuff.
on 3 September 2014
Fab book for my children (8&5). They had different levels of understanding from it but they are both enjoying it (and learning from it!)
on 2 March 2016
More fun than a plain book & a nice mix of subject, well planned out too. my 7 & 8 yo love it.
on 19 December 2016
Very detailed and full of colourful pop out and interactive illustrations. Will recommend.