Super Pokémon Rumble (Nintendo 3DS)
Find the latest releases and bundle offers on Nintendo 3DS.
|Price:||£32.24 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Nintendo 2221446 - SUPER POKEMON RUMBLE
Pokémon™ fans will be able to experience for the first time the excitement of an action packed Pokémon adventure in 3D.
The first Pokémon game created exclusively for Nintendo 3DS, Super Pokémon Rumble allows you to battle against waves of opposing wind-up Toy Pokémon, connect with your friends and battle them together. There are more than 600 Toy Pokémon in total to collect.
As you advance through each stage in Super Pokémon Rumble, your Toy Pokémon can face dozens of other Toy Pokémon at once, creating fast and furious real-time battles.
Get ready to also face off against giant Boss Pokémon, whose massive size and strength offer special challenges.
- The first Pokémon game created exclusively for Nintendo 3DS.
- Super Pokémon Rumble allows you to battle against waves of opposing wind-up Toy Pokémon
- Connect with your friends and battle together.
- There are more than 600 Toy Pokémon in all to collect, including those from the recently released Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games.
- Quickly and easily switch between the various Toy Pokémon you collect throughout the game to help win each battle.
- Face giant Boss Pokémon, whose massive size and strength offer special challenges.
- Certain defeated Toy Pokémon can be befriended and added to your team, and you can also collect special Toy Pokémon, each with their own unique traits.
- Super Pokémon Rumble offers two ways for you to wirelessly connect with your friends. Using a local wireless connection, you can enjoy a cooperative play mode that allows you and your friend to battle through levels together and more easily befriend defeated Toy Pokémon after battles. Using the Nintendo 3DS StreetPass™ feature, you can increase the chances of befriending Mythical and Legendary Pokémon, challenge the Toy Pokémon of players you pass in your daily travels and view other players’ Mii™ characters in the game.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
overall this is a great little game that can be played for short or long periods at a time (though be careful using 3D for too long) it is engaging and allows you to develop your skills at your own pace (though it is very useful to read the info and hints it gives you carefully especially as at times it is not easy to access them again.
I would recommend this game to everyone as a must have stress reliever and general wind down tool
Super Pokémon Rumble (Nintendo 3DS)
The best thing that I have found about this game is how long it is! Having clocked up nearly 100 hours of gameplay, I still haven't befriended (caught) all of the Pokemon in the game; as Super Pokemon Rumble/Pokemon Rumble Blast features all of the Pokemon including the few that have different formes up until Black and White 1. However, this longetivity may not be the case for younger players (or people that aren't Pokemon-Catching-Perfectionists such as myself, est. 2000), as they may become bored with the repetitiveness of having to go through the same levels again and again due to the fact that the ability of "befriending" other toy Pokemon appears to be at random, or the success of a random hit that makes them dizzy.
In short, if you or your children are a huge Pokemon fan and/or the thought of the seriousness of Skyrim turns your stomach then this light but fun game may be for you! :).
For the initial 25-40 mins playing this game, I must admit, I was having a pretty good time playing it. It was only after I had beaten the first boss, gathered some stronger pokemon and saved for the first time, that I began to get tired. I decided (like any other patient gamer would) to get on with something else for a while. However upon my hopeful return I only bore witness to a further hour of cyclical and highly monotonous gameplay which consisted of: running around spamming the attack button before having my pokemon faint, only to replace it with another one, which was exactly the same only a little stronger and from within a vast archive of clones of that very same pokemon.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bit difffernt from the usual pokemon witch I have played since a child gets a bit repetitive but on the whole is good funPublished 2 months ago by matt275