Customer reviews

on 10 January 2016
I ve been looking for something like this for a long time. Takes just a few seconds
to put on and really covers well. works out cheaper than having my hair tinted at
the hairdressers every few weeks.
on 17 May 2016
I love this purchase I have male pattern baldness in the centre of my head and wouldn't go out if I didn't have this product it is excellent and I have been using it for approx. 8 years and it covers it up .
on 28 June 2013
Very good******* many thanks this is so easy to use just a little sprinkle on the thinning areas and boom ! Takes years off !
on 18 September 2013
I just love this product...I have been using it for some years now and think its brilliant...matches my hair perfectly and easy to apply...product of the century!!!!
on 21 July 2015
excellent if you have thinning hair
on 4 July 2015
Very very good product. 2nd time I have purchased this.
on 16 July 2016
This stuff doesn't work. It flakes and comes off in clumps, sticking to the head and not the hair. Very dissapointed.
on 16 May 2016