on 4 September 2013
BH02 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones/Headset With Built-in Mic, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Over-head style

I found the headset incredibly good for the price. The sound was clear and loud, if needed, and I must have gone 20 metres before the sound started to break up when paired to my Samsung S2 phone. Both items must be using the latest Bluetooth technology. The package came without instructions but the headset was very easy to set up once I realised that you need to keep your figure on the rocker switch until it flashed blue and red constantly. Then it paired instantly. There are buttons on the headset to switch music tracks and to change the volume. The integrated microphone worked brilliantly and call quality was excellent, so the noise suppression must be working well. I shall use the headset with my ASUS Fonepad tablet, especially when abroad, to make and receive phone calls. You cannot get better value than this! I have ordered more!
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2013
Great value and build quality. Easy connectivity and good sound quality. Battery life as claimed so far and wear ability better than expected. Just the job to go with my iPod touch.
on 19 July 2013
WORKS GREAT.
SOUND IS NICE AND CLEAR WITH NO LOSS OF SOUND.
NICE BUILT IN MIC WHICH WORKS GREAT TOO.
on 17 July 2013
I based my purchase on the online reviews I found.. I was a bit sceptical as there are a very good price and are an "unbranded" make. Wow! Best purchase in a very long time! Very clear quality and work at a long distance from your device. Phone calls are easily picked up which are also of good sound quality. We have used these headphones with an I phone, ipad, samsung s3, and pc... anything which has bluetooth will work. Im going to order another 3 sets ready for xmas. No faults about this item what so ever! Very stylish. . I bought for my 40yr old partner who loves them... my gadget mad 60yr old dad has some now also my 10yr old... so suits a wide age range. I would imagine they would also ne very ideal for wearing whilst exercising.
on 29 April 2015
My son and I have both been through several sets of headphones in the past year or so, and it's always the connection between the cable and the jackplug that goes first, where the constant flexing ends up breaking the very fine wires inside. We were discussing whether you could get cordless headphones and decided someone must make them. We happened to be going by the Apple shop and, yes, they had them - for £269!
But then I came home and searched Amazon and found these. For a tenner! I wasn't sure quite what to expect but ordered some anyway - at that price it's worth taking a chance.
But they are great. Very easy to pair with iPod or iPhone. The blurb says fully charged they last 10 hours. I have certainly used mine for 4 or 5 hours straight without recharging and they are still going strong. And volume-wise, with my iPod volume set at less than halfway, they are still loud enough for me to walk along a street with traffic and hear my audiobooks and podcasts perfectly clearly.
Drawbacks? OK, they don't look that cool, I admit. For some reason the manufacturers have designed them so the earpieces are continuations of the headband, so the earpieces are square, rather than round, which is a little odd. No-one's going to mistake them for Dr Dre or other supercool headphones - but that's not something that really bothers me. The construction of them doesn't feel that remarkably robust and I guess it wouldn't surprise me if after a while something on the plastic assembly breaks (although that's just a guess, it hasn’t actually happened). But at £10, with the quality of the job they do, I'll quite happily buy another set.
on 3 October 2013
Bought this as it was much cheaper than the big named brands. The sound is excellent. It's only failing is that the microphone isn't all that great for phone calls etc.
on 18 April 2015
I love this product. The headset itself is worthy of 6 stars in fact before the company sent me a mithering email I was going to purchase a second headset. It's great. It truly is. The shipping takes a while but for the price I don't know how they do it. You have to buy this product. I have it connected to my Iphone my Vodaphone smart mini and my kindle turn it on instant connection no worries for the price it's amazing. The reason it only gets 4 stars is that I can't get it to work with any of my laptops it's a issue for me. let me quickly explain. It pairs perfectly no problems the problems begin when windows decides it's going online to get the latest drivers blah, blah, blah. Windows always creates problems. The downloaded file doesn't work so can't be installed. In it's defence it does say it's for listening to music and answering the phone both of which it does very well indeed. Though if you wanted to listen to music on your computer or watch a movie then it's a lot of messing about. As of yet I still haven't managed it and I really do know what I'm doing the bottom line may be it's simply just not compatible that's why it's only getting 4 stars for anything other than the computer it's a wonderful bit of kit. If the company can provide a solution perhaps contacting the manufacture for an instillation disc to this problem I would gladly rate it 5 stars.
on 19 May 2013
This product is fantastic I can now clean and listen to my music thanks watch films in peace best thing ever
on 20 December 2013
bought it a while ago , hardly used it and one of the speakers stopped working , it got good sound , but not very comfortable the plastic hurts your ears
on 29 March 2014
These cheap headphones have blown me away !!!
They are easy too set up and the quality is just amazing for the price and im extremely happy with the microphone too.
I have used these headphones on my ps3 mobile phone and my tablet pcb.
I would recommend these headphones to anyone