- Save £5 for each additional item ordered. Applies to qualifying items only (ref. Terms and Conditions) Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Super Fumer Carpet Moth Killer Smoke Bomb 6 x 11g - Formula 'P' Moth Fumigator from Pest Expert (HSE approved and tested – professional strength product)
|Price:||£39.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- Rigorously tested by the HSE. Approved and licensed by the UK government for use in homes
- Powerful Moth killing fumigation device providing rapid and effective knockdown of moth populations in large spaces
- 1 x 11g smoke bomb treats an area of 100 cubic m3 - 3 times that of a standard Smoke Bomb
- Contains the strongest concentration of Permethrin for amateur use (13.25%w/
- An integral element of any comprehensive moth eradication strategy
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
The Pest Expert Formula 'P' Carpet Moth Super Fumer Smoke Bomb is more than three times the size of a standard Fumer, so able to treat an area 3 times greater. Perfect for eradicating Moth infestations in larger spaces. The Formula 'P' Super Fumer Carpet Moth Smoke Bomb is a more powerful fumigation device than a standard Smoke Bomb, treating an area three times greater, which makes it ideal for getting rid of Carpet Moths in lofts, roof spaces or open-plan living areas. One Super Fumer will treat a space of 400 cubic m (approx 16m x 10m with a standard ceiling height of 2.5m) The Super Fumer contains 11g of the active ingredient Permethrin at 13.25% w/w as opposed to 3.5g in the standard Fumer. Once lit, an insecticidal smoke is released as the Fumer smoulders, which disperses to fill the room/roof space, killing all Moths present at the time of treatment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.