- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Super Bright Baby: 50 Things You Really Need to Know Paperback – 7 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Farndon is the London-based author of many hundreds of books for children and adults on scientific and environmental issues, including the international bestseller Do You Think You're Clever? (short-listed for the Society of Authors Education Award). He has written widely on the human mind and body, including books such as The Mind Explained and The Story of Nerves for the Nobel science organization. With leading child-psychologist Dorothy Einon he wrote Creative Play, a pioneering book on creative ideas to promote a child's development.
Top customer reviews
I would recommend this book to every first time parent.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids