- Visit the Reptile & Amphibian Store for great offers on food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Reptile & Amphibian Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of reptile & amphibian food & treats from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Supa Turtle Food Superior Mix, 3 Litre
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Supa Turtle Food 3 Litre (Pack of 1) is a nutritionally balanced and delicious turtle food.
- Best fed as a complementary food in conjunction with freshly prepared foods.
- The Turtle Food contains only the highest quality natural ingredients: River Shrimp, Shrimp Flakes, Gammarus & Freeze Dried Tubifex.
- Supa is believed to be unique amongst the producers of Turtle Food as their food is double sieved to ensure the food is cleaned to the highest possible standard.
- The resealable 3 Litre plastic bucket helps avoids waste & mess and keeps the feed fresh.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It is a nutritionally balanced and delicious turtle food, containing river shrimp, shrimp flakes gammarus and freeze dried tubifex to provide a wholesome daily feed to your beloved turtle or terrapin. Best fed as a complementary food in conjunction with fresh and other complete foods. Available in 3 litre bucket.
Gammarus, River Shrimp, Shrimp Flakes and Freeze Dried Tubifex.See all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** Update: The shrimp (or whatever) can sometimes be sharp. When you put your fingers in to grab a pinch of them, I've been pricked and it's actually drawn blood. Sharp little shrimp
Luckily, in this instance, our terrapin has grown as well, and she has been able to cope with the much larger than expected crustaceans!