on 2 August 2016
great sunshade for the car - as it is a thin film it can take a few tries to get it bubble free but worth the effort as they provide great shade in the rear of the car and being a fine film they don't catch in the window when putting them up or down
on 19 June 2015
Work well to block sun out but would need 2 to fit on our windows and to cut them. Didn't stay up as well as expected as one started to peel off, but then I wasn't very good at sticking them on. They don't look the best look like a bad attempt at blacked out windows. On the picture they look thick when they actually really thin.
on 13 July 2010
Initially these shades were quite tricky to apply to the car window but I found that the foam roll that comes with it was a handy tool. Once up, these shades are a lot better than the usual stick on versions which for me tended to fall off, were pulled off by my son or did not provide enough protection from the sun's glare. I actually put up two of these shades side by side and they work brilliantly. For the price, you can't really complain!
on 1 June 2015
Even with the polystyrene rollers provided it is impossible to get the film to be flush on our slightly curved windows. It isn't big enough for the windows either, which means that the sun still comes through on the sides (Tiguan).
Not really keen on this as it looks really bad from the outside of the car....
on 5 April 2012
these are ideal as they stay in place instead of our little princess's forever removing them through the boredom of car journeys its impossible though to remove every bubble under them theyre doing the trick for now but theyre really cheaply made if they were a little better quality think they would work better and be great.
on 24 May 2011
Great blinds that work a treat, not like some that don't really block out direct sunlight. They're very easy to use, just peel off the backing and stick on the window. They're like old fashioned car window stickers so they're easy to peel off. The adhesive doesn't stick or leave residue, but conversely they do stick very well to the windows. My only gripe is that they're too small to fill the window so there are gaps. We'll probably get another pair, but at this price that's not too bad when we know they're good at blocking the sunlight.
on 17 February 2018
Does what it says, but have a look at a few Youtube videos before trying to fit it!
on 23 June 2012
This product is a great idea. The film is a real pain to use. If you have a car with a perfectly flat surface of glass it might be quite easy. My rear windows are curved, but saying that the film has stuck well and the rear windows still move up and down. There are air bubbles under the film that no matter how much I try they cannot be removed.

I would still recommend this product as the idea behind it is very good. It could just be my awkwardness that has caused the bubbles of course.

The shade really helps keep the rear of the car cool, which is a big bonus.
on 24 June 2013
Yes, there are a few bubbles....but it doesn't really matter...I no longer need to worry about the sun getting into my sons eyes and it was quick and easy to attach to the window. Also no fear of it falling off as I am driving along, so very happy. Not the best looking product, but am sure with enough time and effort the bubbles could be removed.
on 15 September 2015
excellent item, easy to use