on 7 April 2013
A good vareity of short stories, with a few common themes running through some of them (such as vampires and lifeforms from other planets). My personal favourite is Gasro Hunt, which I have now read several times! It's evocative and brings the reader close to the characters, human and otherwise.

Overall, a collection fo stries definitely worth picking up.
on 7 April 2016
Great author and I really like his work and there are some crackers in this collection.
on 2 March 2013
Very interesting stories and nicely written. My favorite is definitely "Footsteps in the sand" - amazing idea and brilliantly written!
on 18 October 2012
I really enjoyed all of the stories in the book.
some I wanted to carry on for longer, they left me wanting to read more.
looking forward to reading more from the author.
on 8 April 2016