- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Summer in February [Blu-ray]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Directed by Christopher Menaul and starring Dan Stevens, Dominic Cooper and Emily Browning, SUMMER IN FEBRUARY is a deeply moving and tragic love story played out against the timeless beauty of the Cornish coast, in the approaching shadow of The Great War
Top Customer Reviews
This awfully slow and ponderous film has for me many problems. One that stands out is a lead actor playing Munnings who lacks any discernible screen presence and for whom I felt no empathy at all. Sorry. Another is an unusual problem to find in a film. It is drenched and dripping and soaked in incidental music. We the viewers are rarely allowed to watch it for a moment without an accompanying score instructing us how to feel about what we are seeing on screen. It was an exhausting experience.
All in all I came away from viewing this knowing more than I knew before about the life of A.J. Munnings and that’s about it. If that is YOUR aim and your bag you might get something out of this movie. Good luck.
I thought their was a hint that there was something wrong with the female lead. Was she all there mentally. She took poison on her wedding night and it was not exactly a happy marriage. I have never heard of Manning before.
The Cornish landscape was breathtaking. Here is another example how a love interest ruined 2 lives and a great friendship.
I found the portrayal by Emily Browning strange. It was as if she had no will. Bursting onto the scene and seemingly having feeling for the captain but marrying the other ????
My wife and I and one of my grandsons had the privilege of seeing some of the filming done at Prussia cove.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was really looking forward to watching this film, with such a good cast and what looked like a promising plot. Unfortunately the story line was bland and the acting was very poor. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Beth Clezy
A very enjoyable film and I've recently been to Lamorna and had a drink at The Wink. Great pub!Published 3 months ago by Mrs Elizabeth Tovey