- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Summated Rating Scale Construction: An Introduction (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences) Paperback – 21 Jan 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul E. Spector is a distinguished professor of industrial/organizational (I/O) psychology and I/O doctoral program director at the University of South Florida. He is also director of the NIOSH funded Sunshine Education and Research Center's Occupational Health Psychology doctoral program. He is the Associate Editor for Point/Counterpoint for Journal of Organizational Behavior, Associate Editor for Work & Stress, and is on the editorial boards of Journal of Applied Psychology and Human Resources Management Review.
He has research interests in both content and research methodology. His content research concerns occupational health and safety, including injuries, stress and workplace violence. His methodology interests involve the connections among measurement, statistics, and inference. He has published four books with SAGE: Job Satisfaction: Applications, Assessment, Causes and Consequences, Research Designs, SAS 8 Programming for Researchers and Social Scientists, and Summated Rating Scale Construction.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The price is higher than I would have expected to pay, hence my rating of 4 not 5 stars.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I APRECIATE VERY MUCH THE CONTENTS
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research