- Paperback: 78 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (4 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1497559456
- ISBN-13: 978-1497559455
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 335,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Summary of Thinking, Fast and Slow: by Daniel Kahneman | Includes Analysis Paperback – 4 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
With Instaread Summaries, you can get the summary of a book in 30 minutes or less. We read every chapter, summarize and analyze it for your convenience.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
... A total rip off / shabby hatchet job - beware...! Read the book (as I intend to) and come to your OWN conclusion...!