- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 339 KB
- Print Length: 235 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1494351765
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BBKNDN4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #320,921 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.76|
Save £5.77 (74%)
Sullivan's Wrath (The Sullivan Saga Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Its taken me over 9 days to complete as I just fall asleep.. disengaged from the start.. usefull as a sleep aid.. sorry micheal but I struggled with the lack of grit and grip, shame cos I really gave a it a go, I wanted it to be so much more, in the end I had kindle narrate to complete, but even then I had to restart countless times, its just ok, and I have read worse, but its the longest time I have ever taken, not going to bother with book 3.. unless I have trouble sleeping and I need to drown out my noisey neighbours. read mark e cooper merki wars if you want a gritty space saga with bite and grip... I will try some of your other work, there is promise in your writing.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The pace of the novel is excellent as was the omnibus and the character development is still believable. A difference from the prequel is that the editing needs another pass. All blends together in my reading experience to give it four out of five stars.
I particularly like how the characters' emotions are described and the imaginative way in which a real part of human history is used in the plot.
Looking forward to read the conclusion of this series.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera