on 5 April 2013
I bought this for my wife so we could go out in the colder days.
Because we live in Portugal near Lisbon the temperatures are not that cold, normally from 5º Celsius to 15 in winter, so I thought this would be better than the Subzero's, well at least for me =)

I tried it out the other day with aprox. 10º and I felt warm and amazingly dry, we can feel the wind but not the cold and the body temperature stays comfortable. The wind helps to stay dry but even in a day without wind I think the air from the ride or run is enough.

The promotional price helped my decision, excellent one by the way, not even in local sport stores I could get such prices.

I think this product is perfect for me. Thank you.
on 22 January 2016
These are great value for money and do the trick perfectly. Recommended for cycling and running, can't go wrong with these, they are on size too.
on 7 January 2015
on this occasion extra small meant too big at top of arms. not as good as my previous(extra small) from sugoi which fitted well. disappointed
on 18 May 2013
My partner loves them, keeps her warm on cold starts. They match the white ones she has but black is the preferred colour!
on 31 January 2016
Does what expected, good price & quality, will look for again real soon.
on 14 July 2015
Well made, sizes on the small side
on 26 May 2015