Size: Large|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£69.73

on 17 July 2013
I ordered a small size of these, which is what I am in every other pair of cycling shorts. Amazon sent me a medium, which as first I thought was a mistake, but these are still smaller than my other bibs and shorts and are too small for me. Does this mean that I shold have a large in these shorts, when I am a 30" waste? I would personnally avoid these and go with something that you know is the right size.
on 8 March 2013
On the whole these bib shorts are of pretty good construction and a fair price. Where I found them to be lacking was in comfort and fit on longer rides, so over 30 miles. They seem to shift about a bit compared to other bib shorts I have, I found myself adjusting them every few miles or so. The main problem was a friction burn the pad gave me (on the same place on each bum cheek) this appeared to be caused by the edge of the pad.

I still use them but they're reserved for short rides and commutes.
on 22 August 2013
I originally purchased a pair of the Sugoi RPM bibshorts from a specialist cycle online retailer at about £45 which I thought was a bargain. After a number of happy months I saw them on Amazon at considerably less (£30) and so had to buy a second pair. Frankly I find these shorts to be amazingly comfortable and of a quality usually found in bibshort of £70-£90.. Road CC website described them as "Cracking value for shorts that are so comfortable on the bike and look good too".
I have ridden them on a number of £80 mile rides and have never had a second of discomfort and I put that down to 1)the high quality insert and 2)the form fitting tailoring. The reviews I read about these before purchasing described them has having a tighter than normal 'compression-style' fit and while at first I was thinking that I may need a larger size, once on the bike they proved to be very comfortable and stay in place perfectly. Highly recommended.