on 14 April 2014
Excellent! Well made and easy to use tools for creating sugar paste flowers. I can't speak as to their longevity as I've only had them for a short while, but they are exactly as advertised and I've enjoyed using them to create lovely flowers for cakes.
on 22 March 2013
The rooses to lay on my daughter's wedding cake to9 hand made c/o the excellent set of cutters bought on Amazon
on 16 May 2013
Thought they would be much bigger. Not as on picture. Picture appears much bigger then what they are.
on 26 January 2013
I bought these as I needed to make balloon shapes out of fondant for my daughters birthday cakes and they worked great! The three sizes are perfect. I used two different colours with the smallest cutter for the top of standard size cupcakes. Very pleased, as these were much cheaper than the ones advertised as "balloon" shape. I will definitely be using these regularly as a very versatile shape and sizes.
on 20 March 2014
really great product really easy to use and clean, perfect for sugar flower decorations. would highly recommend to anyone. really happy with this product
on 16 April 2014
My wife is a professional cake decorator and she loves this product as it helps her with her delicate productions.
on 17 September 2013
Does just what it says on the tin and love using them, quick delivery, all you can ask for from seller. I love the quality and size of petals whether its for making a rose or for scattered petals x
on 24 May 2014
This is very good quality and thank you for the care take with the wraping and how fast you got the cutters to me. Can start to make wedding cake flowers now.
on 7 April 2013
great product. I used it to make sugar flower roses and it gave a clean finishing with smooth edges. However it was much smaller than I expected.
on 17 February 2014
Just what I was looking for and could not find in the shops. These are quite large cutters, but make stunning flowers. Good value for money too!