on 8 April 2016
Really nice and no sugar to boot. I do not eat sugar as I am diabetic but have been finding it difficult lately as I seem to have had a craving for sweet things that don't go away. I really love peanut butter cups and these taste yummy, just as I remember. The size of them is great as you can control the amount you are eating as I presume too many would see you rushing to the loo as other no sugar sweets do. Would recommend these to anyone is watching their sugar but don't eat too many at once!
on 13 July 2014
Thank you very much! Am following the Keto diet and these allowed me to "go off the rails" without coming out of ketosis.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 October 2015
These are OK. I would rate them as a 3 star but the other half loved them and wants me to buy some more so I guess that makes it a 4 star. They are tasty and do taste good *BUT* they are very high in Fat and Very High in calorific value so for someone trying to lose weight or looking after their diabetes this kind of ruins the point of looking for a sugar free treat.
on 27 March 2016
The fibre and sugar alcohols don't count towards carb consumption, so 1g is accurate and would apparently be suitable for a keto diet.
on 4 September 2015
I don't normally take sugar and these are very sweet, I was expecting them to have a more savoury edge in line with the peanut butter. Although saying that they're not sickly sweet, there's a nice flavour to them anyway. If they were cheaper I'd buy more, so for now unfortunately like so many over priced products they are outside my usual purchasing habits.
on 15 July 2016
Good alternative for diabetics and those trying to reduce their sugar intake. Despite being sugar free it does not take away from the classic taste that we love, peanut butter and chocolate. Fair warning though, they are not massive in size. Good as a treat for those on low carb diets but are high in calories if your diet is counting based.
on 7 August 2015
After trying these, I went out and ordered 4 more bags, then had to hide them to prevent myself from eating them all in the first day. They're nowhere near as sweet as normal peanut butter cups, but that's a good thing as the normal ones can be far too sickly.
on 21 August 2016
This sugar free version isn't bad but they obviously don't really taste the same. They are a nice chocolate, but for the price (which is high) you only get maybe 7 chocolates which is ridiculous. If the price was lower or the pack bigger, I would buy these again.
on 7 May 2014
If you are a fan of full sugar Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, you will love these. I cannot tell any different and as I have recently found out I was diabetic these are amazing and give me what I crave without the fact they are slowly killing me!
on 22 June 2016
Hello
I am writing this review on behalf of my Daughter who ask me to order them for her
The reason for 3 stars is because they are expensive and i think they work out to 50p each as there are not many in a packet
But the good news is they are very tasty.