- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: B Dutton Publishing (4 Jan. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 095325884X
- ISBN-13: 978-0953258840
- Package Dimensions: 26.8 x 26.2 x 2.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 175,790 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Sugar Dough Magic: Fun Cakes for All Ages Hardcover – 4 Jan 2003
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Features 15 fun projects suitable for beginners and experienced sugarcrafters alike.
- Beautiful full-colour photography capturing Maisie's unique style.
- Learn how to model cute cake top characters for any occasion.
- Step-by-step photography and copy-and-keep templates.
- the first book EVER to use 'Sugar Dough'
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a good book if it's your first but I found it quite repetitive.Published 15 months ago by mrs boop
This is a really cute book with lovely photos and cakes. Highly recommended - buy it if you are interested in cake decorating.Published on 28 Jun. 2013 by Antonella Aquilina
I bought this book for my daughter who makes wonderful occasion cakes. She uses this book to adapted her own creation and it is well used.Published on 9 Dec. 2012 by Mrs. B. D. Bruce