TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 October 2014
These books are great they show so much detail the instructions are so clear I have made so many cakes since purchasing this book it is good for all types and levels in cake modeling highly recommend for beginners to semi experts.
5 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2015
Made this snow dog puppy for my cousin with my food tech teacher. I will never forget the moment that I gave it to her :) the instructions will possibly need to be narrowed down for younger students but it is a BRILLIANT book and I would recommend it:)
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2016
Made these little bruisers for my granddaughters birthday. She absolutely loved them, quite enjoyed biting their heads off thanks for the prompt service.
on 17 August 2014
This little book looks good ,I've not made any dogs yet ,but will be in the near future ,the instruction look easy to understand and some interesting ideas .looking forward to making the dogs .i will be thinking of buying the other books like this one in the near future
on 20 January 2017
Great book as my grandkids enjoy learning how to create these wonder ful animals. Looking forward to buying more as we go along
on 23 December 2015
Great book for both beginner and experienced baker. No matter which you choose to do, you look like an expert!
on 12 May 2018
Not used yet but seems good step be step instructions 😁
on 16 January 2016
THE BOOK IS OK IV SEEN BETTER ILLUSTRATIONS AND METHODS OF MAKING FONDANT DOGS SO WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING
on 27 April 2017
Not made and yet but there are loads of cheeky characters!
on 1 May 2017
great book for making model dogs